Help with Fanatec CSW V2.5 Setup...please!

Rolo F

10RPM
Dec 17, 2018
Hello to everyone!
I use to have a Logitech G25, for more than 10 years... worked without any problem
A few weeks ago I bought the whole Fanatec bundle, but I can't make it work better than the G25, the feeling is very very unreal.... this is very frustrating
I have searched and I haven't found anything that works, I really don't know from where people look for this info :(
Could someone please recommend me the settings for the wheel and AC?
I'm looking for the most realistic experience, and make the pedals rumble (when tires blocked o spinning).
Thanks so much to who can help me, if there is a thread that talks about this please send it to me, I have read all that the search engine has got, but nothing really important....
Thank's again!!

P.S. Yes! is the first time I had to post something

DomB_Fanatec

Fanatec Community Manager
May 8, 2018
Hello to everyone!
I use to have a Logitech G25, for more than 10 years... worked without any problem
A few weeks ago I bought the whole Fanatec bundle, but I can't make it work better than the G25, the feeling is very very unreal.... this is very frustrating
I have searched and I haven't found anything that works, I really don't know from where people look for this info :(
Could someone please recommend me the settings for the wheel and AC?
I'm looking for the most realistic experience, and make the pedals rumble (when tires blocked o spinning).
Thanks so much to who can help me, if there is a thread that talks about this please send it to me, I have read all that the search engine has got, but nothing really important....
Thank's again!!

P.S. Yes! is the first time I had to post something
Hi Rolo F, there are recommended settings for this wheel base on most popular racing games on the Fanatec website (in the Community section).