Team ORSM

Yeah I wish.. Version 2 of Canberra is coming out soon.. Just some updates, change log will come out on release..

As for other projects, BTB made it easier for me as I have little to no knowledge of 3dmax. I would help others if I could with that knowledge..

Anything BTB related, well who knows, at the moment no. Because I worked so closely with Canberra 400 and live here, for me was easier to do. I would do other tracks but the details and info required to get it to the standards would require traveling time, time being spent around the track etc. and to be honest I don't have that time at this moment..

Not shutting the door totally, but nothing is planned.

The Mod is still being worked on although it is in slow motion at the moment. With real life commitments coming and going for all of us there are often periods where not much gets done. That's usually followed by a big flurry though so the next one will probably get us to the finish line on this mod :). Hang in there - we as a team really want to see it released too!

well thats cool. We can understand real life commitments, i myself am flooded with them right now. Only thing is... its been such a long time in the making would be nice to see the mod cross the finish line. Only question is... why is it taking so long? Were not asking for perfection we just want a mod basied on the 06 version done so we can do any enjoy our racing with newer models basied on the 06 version.

well thats cool. We can understand real life commitments, i myself am flooded with them right now. Only thing is... its been such a long time in the making would be nice to see the mod cross the finish line. Only question is... why is it taking so long? Were not asking for perfection we just want a mod basied on the 06 version done so we can do any enjoy our racing with newer models basied on the 06 version.

This mod will cross the finish line even if we have to to push it across. We've all made personal sacrifices (mostly time away from or wives, GF's and families) that not to finish it would be a slap in the face to them also.

This is a call to arms for all my ORSM team mates. Let's collectivly pull our fingers out and push this thing over the line!

Gavin

I can understand why people are so keen to see this mod finished, BUT guy's, C'mon, these chaps are working wonders making payware standard stuff for gratis just for our enjoyment. I seem to read far too many people moaning (not so much here I hasten to add) at all modders and mod teams on all sites, yet the moaners seem to rarely contribute themselves.

Lets encourage the mod teams, show em the respect they deserve and remember just how lucky we are in this great community to have people like this, working away just for our pleasure!

Blimey, didnt mean it to be a sermon:tongue:

Not just for you guy's. We do it because we love to. Thou we do appreciate your words and good gesture.

Well yeah, I think you have to love doing summat like this to do it:D! Just I've seen so many people on other sites mainly, complain and moan as if they had paid £40 for a mod or about mods going over 'guesstamated' deadlines etc. I'm fairly new to this lark and was AMAZED at the quality, proffesionalism and just plain hard work so many people put in to this and just think a FEW people (far from all) need to be remined of the fact!

I cant wait for this mod either, but I'd rather it was very late and finished to your high standards than rushed at the eleventh hour to get it out quickly lol!

Thank you for all your hard work

Brian

there are some similarity between NASCAR and V8, so why not use the same structure as nascars moders. By structure I mean (V8 supercars+V8 Fujitsu+V8Utes+Trackpack) a complete pack. Tx so muc if is possible. ood work.

Hi All

I am trying to replicate the Safety Car Livery from this year, and I am finding it difficult to get a resource shot or 3 of the car to make it accurate.

If any of you are heading to HV this week, or have some shots from previous rounds, I would love to see them.

Thanks.

Jase

• slipstr

I would like ORSM to keep the backfire flames. If that can stay that would be fantastic , keep up the good work guys !

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back