F1 2016 Help CM with development of F1 2016

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)
I will fill every box with "Grand Prix 5 please." I hope it will give them a clear picture. :D

Seriously though, i filled the survey properly and i hope they will listen to their fans for this ONCE! This survey is a good sign that they will do. And the survey shows that there might be a "create your own team" feature in the next game.

I will fill every box with "Grand Prix 5 please." I hope it will give them a clear picture. :D

Seriously though, i filled the survey properly and i hope they will listen to their fans for this ONCE! This survey is a good sign that they will do. And the survey shows that there might be a "create your own team" feature in the next game.
True, i also like the "multiplayer-lan support" part, finally some league races again

Well never hurts to take the survey... FWIW
What worries me is half the listed beta-testers, if not more, are famous YouTubers prolly already receiving cheques from CM for promoting their games... :unsure:

It's an interesting tact by them and somewhat encouraging. Especially when you take into account that the audience that could be bothered to fill out a survey about this franchise is one that takes racing games pretty seriously.

I dont remember my exact responses since I filled it out a couple of weeks ago, but basically I urged them to follow the model of the Studio Liverpool games, which had a fantastic career mode. There's no point asking them to turn the franchise into rFactor2 (proper sim), because that simply wont happen.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back