F1 2016 Help CM with development of F1 2016

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)
I will fill every box with "Grand Prix 5 please." I hope it will give them a clear picture. :D

Seriously though, i filled the survey properly and i hope they will listen to their fans for this ONCE! This survey is a good sign that they will do. And the survey shows that there might be a "create your own team" feature in the next game.

I will fill every box with "Grand Prix 5 please." I hope it will give them a clear picture. :D

Seriously though, i filled the survey properly and i hope they will listen to their fans for this ONCE! This survey is a good sign that they will do. And the survey shows that there might be a "create your own team" feature in the next game.
True, i also like the "multiplayer-lan support" part, finally some league races again

Well never hurts to take the survey... FWIW
What worries me is half the listed beta-testers, if not more, are famous YouTubers prolly already receiving cheques from CM for promoting their games... :unsure:

It's an interesting tact by them and somewhat encouraging. Especially when you take into account that the audience that could be bothered to fill out a survey about this franchise is one that takes racing games pretty seriously.

I dont remember my exact responses since I filled it out a couple of weeks ago, but basically I urged them to follow the model of the Studio Liverpool games, which had a fantastic career mode. There's no point asking them to turn the franchise into rFactor2 (proper sim), because that simply wont happen.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 6.7%