F1 2012 Helmet + Gloves & Shoes Template

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
1) I update my helmet template with my last "gloves & shoes" layers and the last MLs template (Arai, Schuberth, Bell) and i include some parts more, new designs, new sponsors,...

Thanks a lot to ML2166, Magicaltrevor, Gerald Chinoy and racedepartment.com

Direct Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?p62bds2woo60ubd

Any suggestions or recommendations will be gladly received! :D

2) How can you made your own sponsored gloves? with your own helmet to!

I give you this files! http://www.mediafire.com/?6bayha9pafevari , with this files you can made the logos and sponsors of the gloves turn "invisible". They are the _D, _N and _S textures. So if you open a helmet.pssg with Ryder PSSG Editor (Cars/Team/livery_00 or 01 or Characters/Models/higtxt_XXXX from your game folder), you will see this:

"_glove_logo_d.tga"
"_glove_logo_n.tga"
"_glove_logo_s.tga"

You most import my "no glove sponsor" textures in the corresponding .tga file (in the "_glove_logo_d.tga" you most import the "NO GLOVE LOGOS_D") (You most do it in the 3 .tga files).

When you have your own glove ready! you most include it in the driver you are replacing, for example: i am the 2nd driver of mclaren, so i most include my gloves over "hamilton" helmet texture (cars and characters).

I replace hamilton with me in the database, so i import my helmet over hamilton helmet to (with my gloves & shoes of course), so i can drive with me in "quick race" and "carrer race".

I hope you can understand what you most to do! and sorry for my bad english.

Enjoy it! :roflmao:

Well maybe its time that we open a "Tag & Request Permission Thread" as a sticky.

tag the member you wish to have permission from to use their mods and the other party can respond in public as they will receive a notification they have been tagged.

Is that an idea?
Think that would be the best course of action Bram, Good idea

Well my opinion doesn't seem to matter either way........so I'll say yep good idea....which means it will be scrapped.

:x3:
It's a community mate, everyones opinion counts. Just because a few decisions may not favour your opinion.... It doesn't mean your opinion doesn't count.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back