F1 2012 Helmet models for Photoshop

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Firstly I must apologise for not getting this exactly how I wanted it to be.

But in theory, you shouldn''t be able to get hold of the helmet model in this years game at all....although I have tried.

In the download we have both helmets with and without rear fin.

Both include wireframes aswell.

I have left my little logo on the template....so if you use the model at all I would be appreciated if you leave it there (many thanks).

I only wish I could have done it a little better, but I will keep trying, and if I can improve the model at all.....I will update the download file.

So this is the best I can offer for now.....

.......my head hurts!!

:sneaky:

ENJOY!!!

helmets.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

Thanks a lot ML, awesome work as always. Do you know how to make the career driver wear a helmet with no fin?

I would imagine it's the same as it was in 2011.

If the team/driver you drive for normally has a fin on the helmet, it will be present on yours, if not a fin based helmet, it won't.

You need to change the fin value in the helmets section in the database to 0 if it is showing 1 .

For example, Vettels helmet carries a rear fin, so if you replace Vettel, your career helmet should also have a fin.

You would need to find Vettels driver ID number and change the fin helmet value to 0, for it not to show.

Clear as mud see.

:roflmao:

Does anyone have an idea how to convert .DDS ,i´ve exported with PSSG Editor, into .PSD or .TGA?

I installed an AddOn for Photoshop but it won´t work. Tried it with DDS Converter 2.1 as well , but the program crashes when I try to convert .DDS into .TGA

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 138 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 247 13.6%