i've reviewed quite a lot of mods in AC over the past few years and honestly it is incredible seeing the community making tracks, cars, skins and even apps. so this finally got me into doing the same.

i honestly am very very nervous for this because i'm scared of screwing up my first upload and making the community angry at me. but you can always message me and i'll try to manage it.

i pretty much just want to start of with a very simple one. first i've been learning Photoshop for 5 days and skinning is quite a very interesting job that can make the end product turn out really well.

as for the car i will be pretty much just doing the VRC Formula Lithium 2023 for now. i need to get myself started and i'm still relatively new to uploading mods, so focusing on skinning on one mod is how i would get started so that i can learn how to improve and to try listening to the feedbacks.

in the meantime, i will upload my first VRC Formula Lithium 2023 skin shortly. it's going to be my own skin that you are totally free to use because why not. anyway, let's hope i get a decent start. best of luck.

A Challenger Doesn't Give Up!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea