Skins Headlights Blacked Out on Kunos Mercedes 190E Evo2

So I don't know what's going on here. This just started happening last night. Only the "stock" skins on the 190E are affected. My car with my custom made skin is at the bottom of the Corkscrew (red and white). No issues with my custom skin; it's only the stock Mercs that are affected.

Any ideas???

Screenshot_ks_mercedes_190_evo2_ks_laguna_seca_24-5-120-16-9-43.jpg

It's more complicated than that, it affects only AI cars, but not yours, and only when refractive ligths are on, and two kinds of cars with them are present. You'll see the same on the RS1600 (+ a 190E on track, p.e.) too on those csp versions (0.1.49 to 0.1.52, maybe).
That issue in particular was fixed in a later version than 0.1.52. The latest 1.60 should be the one with less problems related to refractive lights in replays. Also take care to update car configs of not in auto download, due to recent changes on them related to refractive lights.

Last edited:
It's more complicated than that, it affects only AI cars, but not yours, and only when refractive ligths are on, and two kinds of cars with them are present. You'll see the same on the RS1600 (+ a 190E on track, p.e.) too on those csp versions (0.1.49 to 0.1.52, maybe).
That issue in particular was fixed in a later version than 0.1.52. The latest 1.60 should be the one with less problems related to refractive lights in replays. Also take care to update car configs of not in auto download, due to recent changes on them related to refractive lights.

Thank you! Pretty sure I’m on CSP 0152 so I’ll try updating.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 121 70.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 42 24.4%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 35 20.3%