Have Your Say: Tell Us Your Game Time!

I buy football manager every year but just can't get into it these days. I used to do the research back in the day for Scarborough FC and used to go 20 seasons deep each year but these days I'm lucky if I finish a season... Just doesn't grip me anymore. Sim racing for me and also MLB The Show on ps4.... Amazing amazing sim!

• Deleted member 130869

I buy football manager every year but just can't get into it these days. I used to do the research back in the day for Scarborough FC and used to go 20 seasons deep each year but these days I'm lucky if I finish a season... Just doesn't grip me anymore. Sim racing for me and also MLB The Show on ps4.... Amazing amazing sim!

I have assisted with research before and was even in one of the games, but I quit everything. There was a time with some bad national research leads, but the biggest gripe is with it becoming a yearly update with less value, and bugs never being sorted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because it suppose to unlock badges in Steam, but I'm sure that's broken, because you suppose to unlock badges the more you run steam and play the games you own.

Agree but it is still counts as game time so some have thousands of hours but they might have actually played way less than that.

DotA 2 : 2K hours

Sim Racing:

Dirt Rally: 200 hrs
AC: 100 hrs
PC: 100 hrs
R3E: 36 hrs

I find myself in AC almost exclusively these days. Like AC and PC are even but I haven't touched PC in like a year since I bought AC. It's just gotten better and better to me the more that I drive it. It feels amazing. R3E also, but I only have so much time. Also, I have never raced online, so I am exclusively practicing, hot lapping, and just trying out different cars. Like driving the F40 is a challenge and something I tend to enjoy once I figure it out on a certain track. Probably doing nothing for my experience at actually racing, but fun nonetheless. I am a gamer at heart, so have played lots of games over many years, but I have recently stopped everything except for DotA, sim racing, and fighting games. So basically competetive stuff. And stuff that needs a lifetime EACH to be decent at. FML.

It's a shared account between my friend and I but still, I put a lot of hours. The AC hours are exclusively me and I only got it like 10 months ago, so I've been playing it on an average an hour a day everyday which is about right.
395COTJ.png

I haven't touched a race sim in a while (been playing nothing but Tony Hawk games on my PC), but here's what I got...

Horizon 3 - 154 hours
rF1 - 76 hours
DiRT Rally - 48 hours
Race07 - 42 hours
GTR2 - 38 hours
Automobilista - 36 hours
rF2 - 35 hours
GT Legends - 12 hours
Asetto Corsa - 7 hours

I feel like I'm not spending as much time as I want on sim racing :|

BONUS:
ETS2 - 333 hours
ATS - 130 hours

Assetto Corsa - 501 hours
Automobilista - 69 hours
F1 2013 - 140 hours
F1 2014 - 31 hours
F1 2015 - 20 hours
Motorsport Manager - 72 hours
Age of Empires II HD Edition: 331 hours

Bugger Race07... forgot that! Will add it now.. :)
perhaps Race07/GTR Evo .. :)

For me it is :
1. Race07/GTR Evo (240h and many many more before Steam)
2. AC (before full release, after release it would be 5-10 h, overall 157h)
3. AMS/AMS beta (favourite sim but suprisingly low time in it .. ~140h .. my son was born when I was hooked in beta, that could explain it)
4. R3E (89h)
16. Dirt Rally (109 minutes .. after first patch I couldn`t launch it. Not shure how it is now)
20. KartKraft (11minutes :) didn`t really cliked with me)

and GTR2, RBR when Steam wasn`t the thing would be high on the list

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back