Hanoi Track/New Layout

Tracks Hanoi Track/New Layout 1.2c

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ready for the new layout?!
look forward to tomorrow!
Unbenannt.PNG

This is developing well as you're gaining knowledge and learning how to mod tracks.

This has track limit issues, as you can cut every corner or run wide and leave the track without being penalized or have the lap invalidated. By using the correct naming conventions and config settings, the track surface needs to be designated separately of the runoff and other areas outside the track that are within the barriers.

If you can get some help with modeling the main grandstand, that would definitely improve the visual look of the track. The new buildings look good, but more track side features and buildings would add even more to the "experience" of driving the track.
The tracklimits are fixed in the updates for tomorrow.
More details come with every update more.
Inside the barriers are also in the original track no more objects or other things.

I need to get your latest version 1.2c. Version 1.2b Track looks great using my VR headset. Havent tried AI racing yet. Will do that over the next few days. Keep up the great work.

This is improving with each update. If you're not good at 3D modeling, and using something like Blender or 3D Studio Max, be sure to reach out to other notable modders on Race Department and in other groups to model the main grandstand for you. If I had time, I'd help you, but I'm just too busy at the moment.

Someone like Prototype_ might be able to help you. He did an excellent job with Kyalami 2016, and the buildings surrounding the track are some of best you'll see on a track in Assetto Corsa.

There are others that might help as well. Mitja Bonka is very good and incredibly detail-oriented. However, he's currently working on his version of Twin Ring Motegi, and we're all anxiously waiting for it to be released.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 15.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 12.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 14.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 72 35.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 115 56.1%