Hanoi Track/New Layout

Tracks Hanoi Track/New Layout 1.2c

Login or Register an account to download this content
Little preview on what will come tomorrow...
blender.png

can you update the final corner? Because this track was a draft version in 2018 and they changed the final corner on the latest version
old version:
F2DA3C44-463E-491E-8600-6274A38A19DB.png

latest version:
E202B824-54DC-4933-92BC-ED7F2DBB5829.jpeg

Next Update comes on Thursday. It will improves the light conditions, the trees (not so many palms, more "normal" trees), the barrier near to turn 1, better ai line (ai dont break so early, better line), add some more details of track. I know that some people say to me that the last few corners aren´t in the newest version, but for this improvment i need some more time, this will come in the update after this on.
Stay tuned!

This is developing well as you're gaining knowledge and learning how to mod tracks.

This has track limit issues, as you can cut every corner or run wide and leave the track without being penalized or have the lap invalidated. By using the correct naming conventions and config settings, the track surface needs to be designated separately of the runoff and other areas outside the track that are within the barriers.

If you can get some help with modeling the main grandstand, that would definitely improve the visual look of the track. The new buildings look good, but more track side features and buildings would add even more to the "experience" of driving the track.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.