Hamilton: "no interest whatsoever" in Formula E

Electric cars are a hoax and so is global warming. It only makes people feel good about themselves. To pretend they are doing something 'good' to 'save the planet'.
Of course many other profit off of it as they create fear and call 'unbelievers' haters.

Battery technology is still early days, ICE has reached it's threshold so much so they need battery power in both F1 and Lemans ......eventually electric will take all ICE records and use ERS themselves p

Why not FE after F1 Lewis ? goes to all the great places
Mercedes would pay well to become the first team and driver to be dual champions :barefoot:

Battery technology is still early days, ICE has reached it's threshold so much so they need battery power in both F1 and Lemans ......eventually electric will take all ICE records and use ERS themselves p

Mercedes would pay well to become the first team and driver to be dual champions :barefoot:
Incorrect

Wow, so he doesn't want to do F-E because he's not interested in it, that makes him a hypocrite how? any excuse to have a go, eh. Can't believe people are comparing F1 and FE, given one is barely a replacement for an F3 race. I'm not interested in F-E either, does that make me a hypocrite because I'm also interested in alt-fuels and so on?

What's the carbon footprint of a F-E event? hard numbers?

I was wondering when he'd start lecturing everyone on their eating habits, even if in a very subliminal way, classic vegan move. I really don't mind him saying any of it though. The media made such a fuss about it for no reason, just typical Instagram shitposting is what it was. Glad he ain't thinking of doing Formula E. As much of an eco-mentalist he might have become, Lewis is a true racer first and foremost, which is probably why he is as conflicted on the issues as he seems to be. Anyways, good for him, if he wants to offset his carbon footprint from being a race car driver, going vegan probably helps in that regard. But no one seems to be able to be vegan without judging others for not being, kind of like that South Park episode where as soon as someone buys a Prius, they start getting smug, high and mighty and judgmental to others not driving hybrid cars... I do share his concerns about where are planet is going though.

Best sport is sim racing. Using only electricity to compete with others worldwide. No planes, trains or automobiles.
It may be the sport in the future anyway.

Electric cars are a hoax and so is global warming. It only makes people feel good about themselves. To pretend they are doing something 'good' to 'save the planet'.
Of course many other profit off of it as they create fear and call 'unbelievers' haters.
He's right and governments paying lots of money on this fake climate science, so a lot of people would loose their jobs if CO2 doesn't change climate and there is no scientific proof for that, but a lot of evidence against. CO2 is a climate gas, but 0.04% is too little to warm the atmosphere, but enough for trees to grow up to 80% faster than 100 years ago. Plants are still on CO2 diet why farmers pumping up to 1500 ppm CO2 in their green houses for increased food production. 50% more CO2 would lead to 15-35% more food production per acre and Earth is getting greener thanks to CO2. Forest fires worldwide declined by 25% since 2003 according to NASA.

Just two quotes from a scientist who was working 24 years on climate models: "The global surface mean temperature-change data no longer have any scientific value and are nothing except a propaganda tool to the public... These models completely lack some critically important climate processes and feedbacks, and represent some other critically... feedbacks in grossly distorted manners to the extent that makes these models totally useless for any meaningful climate prediction."
Dr. Mototaka Nakamura (MIT, NASA Goddard Space Flight Centre, Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology)

And always follow the money and this guy invented the E-Mail in the age of 14, has four MIT-degrees and some others...

Formula E is terrible. They lost all credibility when they introduced gimmicks like fan boost and horsepower boosts for taking alternative lines through corners. Formula E is the WWE of Motorsport. Geared towards kids that like flashy gimmicks.

No good reason for any good driver to go there and the popularity will die off quickly in the coming years. Once you’ve seen one you’ll understand how bad it is.

Incorrect.
It may sound good to you and therefore you state it as fact. But it's pure myth. We're already at what batteries and electric cars and electric power in general can accomplish. Much to your dismay, electric is not the future. Sorry to disappoint you with facts.

Incorrect.
It may sound good to you and therefore you state it as fact. But it's pure myth. We're already at what batteries and electric cars and electric power in general can accomplish. Much to your dismay, electric is not the future. Sorry to disappoint you with facts.
Facts??
What a bunch of bull in this video compilation.:poop:
As an example.
The idiots in most of the video clips are talking about batteries to store wind electricity as a backup.
Hehe and the videos are even showing old dead lead car batteries from waste dump sites :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
But nobody with insight in batteri tech believe that batteries will be used as THE backup in the future.
It will presumably be some kind of electrolysis produced hydrogen that will be the backup media.
And just because the renewable energy in a lot of countries (US as example) are still down prioritised against coal, oil and nuclear - it doesnt mean that renewable energy cannot allready now supply most of a smart countries demand for electricity.
In Denmark the renewable energy have allready from 2017 exceded the demand 100% a lot of days - and as an average it is now about 50%.:whistling:
https://www.thelocal.dk/20180111/denmark-set-wind-power-record-in-2017-ministry
DK wind energy share .png

Facts??
What a bunch of bull in this video compilation.:poop:
As an example.
The idiots in most of the video clips are talking about batteries to store wind electricity as a backup.
Hehe and the videos are even showing old dead lead car batteries from waste dump sites :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
But nobody with insight in batteri tech believe that batteries will be used as THE backup in the future.
It will presumably be some kind of electrolysis produced hydrogen that will be the backup media.
And just because the renewable energy in a lot of countries (US as example) are still down prioritised against coal, oil and nuclear - it doesnt mean that renewable energy cannot allready now supply most of a smart countries demand for electricity.
In Denmark the renewable energy have allready from 2017 exceded the demand 100% a lot of days - and as an average it is now about 50%.:whistling:
https://www.thelocal.dk/20180111/denmark-set-wind-power-record-in-2017-ministry
View attachment 331873
Your 'facts' are skewed remarkably. You're also leaving out all of the information stated in the video to make your argument. Just think about how much fossil fuel Denmark has allowed the rest of the world to burn in the production of it's windmills. That's ok. Because if you don't see the oil being burned then I guess it doesn't count? Further, the point is that even if Denmark can run a so-called 50% from wind power, the rest of the world simply can't. There are too many people and too much tech to run. Denmark is a little country surrounded by far more industrial/productive countries that it's overall need for power is very limited. Most other countries, where things are actually accomplished require far more electricity. Wind will not even supply 1% of the need.

Last edited:
And if your precious wet-dream comes to fruition, where the whole world scoots along on free wind energy in their electric cars, (which it never will by the way(so sorry)), then this will put so much of a strain on the power grid that only a select few will be able to get enough juice to charge their cars.
Hehe it looks like you just have deleted some of your outpourings quoted here.
But before you deleted/changed them I saved them as you posted them originally:roflmao:
But even edited you just go on and on - and inventing "arguments" ad hoc.
Like:
Further, the point is that even if Denmark can run a so-called 50% from wind power, the rest of the world simply can't. There are too many people and too much tech to run.
Denmark is a little country surrounded by far more industrial/productive countries that it's overall need for power is very limited. Most other countries, where things are actually accomplished require far more electricity. Wind will not even supply 1% of the need.
The only correct here is that Denmark is not a huge country.
But to the contrary of most other countries Denmark has no raw materials - so its minimized ressource impact and wealth is solely based on private enterprice tech and governmental supported grid development.
And your freely invented "argument" that almost all other industrial countries cannot follow the same path because their overall need for power I so much higher than Denmarks is also a complete joke.
Because the socalled energy consumption per capita in Denmark is quite high and is in some ways even comparabel to one of the worst countries US - so even here you have to invent some rather goofy "arguments".
Maybe you should check some statistics instead of watching your goofy videos.:sneaky:

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: I have no precious wet-dream about some green future for the world. Because like more and more of as example the 500 scientist who warned UN about the climate change I think its allready too late to do something.
Thats also the reason I couldnt care less if Hamilton is a hyprocrite or not. ;)

Hehe it looks like you just have deleted some of your outpourings quoted here.
But before you deleted/changed them I saved them as you posted them originally:roflmao:
But even edited you just go on and on - and inventing "arguments" ad hoc.
Like:

The only correct here is that Denmark is not a huge country.
But to the contrary of most other countries Denmark has no raw materials - so its minimized ressource impact and wealth is solely based on private enterprice tech and governmental supported grid development.
And your freely invented "argument" that almost all other industrial countries cannot follow the same path because their overall need for power I so much higher than Denmarks is also a complete joke.
Because the socalled energy consumption per capita in Denmark is quite high and is in some ways even comparabel to one of the worst countries US - so even here you have to invent some rather goofy "arguments".
Maybe you should check some statistics instead of watching your goofy videos.:sneaky:

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: I have no precious wet-dream about some green future for the world. Because like more and more of as example the 500 scientist who warned UN about the climate change I think its allready too late to do something.
Thats also the reason I couldnt care less if Hamilton is a hyprocrite or not. ;)
Look Bruno, you're obviously a US hater. That much is clear. So that's fine. Be a hater.
Your type will never be convinced by ANY facts. Because you simply want to believe what you want to believe. You're a millennial, an idiot and a racist. You can kiss the US's ass all the way to the driver's seat of your electric car. Oh wait. You don't own one. Hypocrite.

P.S. Since you have a fetish for saving my posts you can save this one and frame it. Perhaps put it on your bathroom mirror, so when you shave your armpits every morning you can read it. Lol.

Last edited:
No reason to comment on that.:cool:
When people does reveal themselves so much such outpourings does mostly turn against themselves - hehe because most people is able to use their own intelligence.:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back