Resource icon

Tracks Gunma Cycle Sports Center aka Gunsai Touge (New scratch made) 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,

I used the mod a while ago and now it won't load. I'm on CSP 0.1.77-preview1 and SOL 2.2
I load the track and it just hangs on "Waiting for asynchronous loading to finish.". I have to force close the acs.exe, because it crashes there.

Does any one have a fix for this issue?

I also crash on "Initializing AI spline", so hard it freezes up my entire PC.

Is there something we should be turning on/off?
Same here with SOL 2.0.1 and CSP 0.1.76-preview136. Added error report too. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    19.6 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Hey, for some reason, everytime I load it, the car does not move, it keeps spinning the wheels like they are not touching the surface. Tried to re-install it, and it worked for the first time I tried, but then when I exited the session to select another car, when I loaded it again, the problem reappeared. Does anyone know what could be the issue?

Hey, for some reason, everytime I load it, the car does not move, it keeps spinning the wheels like they are not touching the surface. Tried to re-install it, and it worked for the first time I tried, but then when I exited the session to select another car, when I loaded it again, the problem reappeared. Does anyone know what could be the issue?
i have the same issue

I really enjoy this track and it's very popular. I hope you keep working on it because I feel there's a lot of improvements that could be made. I'm not criticising, I just hope you'll push this great mod to the absolute limit. The foliage looks quite bad which is 80% of this map. I understand it's due to the poor lighting engine within AC but could there be some work around? Perhaps also use 3D trees? Also the elevation changes are really off in many spots (you can see with onboards from real life).

Hi, whenever I try to load the map it freezes up on 'initalising ai spline' and then crashes. Anyone got fixes please? seems like a big problem with lots of commenters here.

For me it worked after disabling New AI Behavior in the CSP settings and just waiting a bit for it to load
Thank u, I was having the same issue and this solved it.

Btw, doing some test on the setting I figured out that the option "Avoid puddles" from CSP 0.180preview346 is the one that make the conflict. Just disable it, and isn't necessary to disable the entire New AI behavior tab

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%