Resource icon

Tracks Gunma Cycle Sports Center aka Gunsai Touge (New scratch made) 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
antudusun submitted a new resource:

Gunma Cycle Sports Center aka Gunsai Touge - A New Scratch Made

Gunma Cycle Sports Center aka Gunsai Touge (GUNma CYcle = GUN CY). Many of you may know this track. This the touge track that Hot Version Touge vids usually show and test cars to their limits! Narrow roads and some speedy yet technical sections can really determine the good or the bad of your vehicle's suspension tuning.

CREDIT: -Nui (original creator of Gunsai Touge rFactor version - Some of textures and buildings are from his track) -Kunos (some of trees and road texture are from Kunos...

Read more about this resource...

eWZvNNr.jpg

It's so nice to have a quality Gunsai... thank you!

Coincidentally, the road S800 was the first car I took to try the much improved Gunsai today too. There's something about taking a not so fast but enjoyable convertible to discover a track. Then I secretly hoped for a race cooper S 970 step version of the 1275 to face the lonely S800 RSC in sub 1000cc class.

Last edited:
antudusun updated Gunma Cycle Sports Center aka Gunsai Touge (New scratch made) with a new update entry:

Gunma Cycle Sports Center aka Gunsai Touge (New scratch made)

Gunsai Touge / Gunma Cycle Sports Center v1.1 RELEASED !
Change Log:
- Added light shading for trees & bushes
- Relocation START/FINISH spawn in Full Gunsai & reduced grid spots to 4
- Relocation START/FINISH spawn in Hot Version Gunsai & reduced grid spots to 3
- Added 3rd sub track (Hot Version Qualify Session track)
- Added grass effect (Grass Config created by Mike08)
- Added Vertex AO & edited Lights (vao-patch & light config by Rusty)
- Fixed AI behavior

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you so much, this track is a blast!

However, there's one thing that I am not really happy with: Because the folder's name is too long, content manager doesn't save the lap times. The filename can have max. 32 characters and 15 characters for each track variant. If you could fix this in a future update it would make this awesome track even better :)

antudusun updated Gunma Cycle Sports Center aka Gunsai Touge (New scratch made) with a new update entry:

Gunma Cycle Sports Center aka Gunsai Touge (New scratch made)

- DELETE COMPLETELY v1.1 BEFORE INSTALL v1.2
- CamTool2 Real Replay Cameras are optional *Credit to Aleroma
- Whats new ? Track now supports season change from summer to autumn to winter. Also supports Rain Build.

View attachment 452577View attachment 452578View attachment 452579View attachment 452580View attachment 452581

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, Thanks for the awesome track. Just curious that ai seem very slow through the last 3-4 turns (prior to getting onto the straight) in v1.2. It was fine in v1.1. Is there a way to fix this?

Great track! But i can't figure how to setup it online, I have remote server and I can join it but my firends have cheksum error all the time. When I change the map for something else there's any errors so thats the problem with the track. Any solutions for that?

Could I use your 3D model for my indie car racing game (just drive my custom car on your couce)?
...I want to apply for Unity youth creator cup (Japanese unity indie game contest).
If you say all right,I write your 3Dmodel link in this game.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%