GTR2 Dualsense binding issue

So i've been trying to play GTR2 in 2022 with a controller (and of course it must've been dualsense) got stuck with a rather odd binding issue. When i tried binding acceleration with a simple button press it binds itself as if it was not a trigger, rather a button. So i've searched this problem and came with a conclusion that it has something to do with an odd number-binding to a buttons in a .plr e.g number 5 = LT so as 6 = RT it kinda worked, both were binded as an AXIS Z- and AXIS Z+ and i was able to use them as an "axis"-triggers and yet again game would not let me press both acceleration and brakes at the same time as they interrupt each other (i kinda think it has something to do with the same axis) so i must press them once at a time, wich is frustrating. I've tried to use every possile number till 30ish wich didnt bring much luck to me. Did anyone else expect the same problem and is there any solution to a controller binding? If you're wondering i'm using dualsenseX with an emulation to a x360 for a game to see it properly.

Last edited:
I had an older Logitech controller that had two modes: DirectX or DirectInput, I can't remember, and some other mode (Xbox mode?). The modes made the analog axes act different. Maybe worth a try seeing if your controller or software has that?

I had an older Logitech controller that had two modes: DirectX or DirectInput, I can't remember, and some other mode (Xbox mode?). The modes made the analog axes act different. Maybe worth a try seeing if your controller or software has that?
So i've fixed that by just simply turning off pad emulation (it might've been something to do with dxinputs hence i've checked x360 emulation wich actually was considered as a xinput and it probably messed with a dualsense (whats more confusing is that on my first attempt to run it without emulation game was just simply ignoring my pad but.. not today i guess)), yet still had to correct .plr file so that acceleration was = 9 and brakes = 7. Hope i've helped someone with that kind of an issue.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back