Misc GTR2 16th Anniversary PATCH Part-1 16.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
GTR233 updated GTR2 10th Anniversary PATCH with a new update entry:

GTR2 10th Anniversary Patch

GTR2 10th Anniversary PATCH v10.1 by GTR233 and friends
-------------------------------------------------------

GTR2 10th Anniversary Patch v9.6 review by Paul Jeffrey
GTR2 10th Anniversary Patch v9.3 review by Maxou Le Pilote

This archive was compressed with 7-zip archiver v19.00 (update your archiver if it tells you that the archive is corrupted)
Archive size = 484 Mo
Archive MD5 checksum =...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Looks like amazing work here, looking forward to it. Many years since running GTR2, is it okay to use this with a steam install?
Yes it works for both dvd and steam : read install.txt because for steam you need to copy your GTR2 game directory outside the steamapps main folder, by example directly in c:\GTR2. Otherwise steam will detect modified files inside steam folder so original files will be restored and you will get bugs.

I downloaded and installed version 10.1. Is there a difference with 10.11? I have the impression that there is a conflict with the RMS-F1-2019 V2.0 EVO mod. I can no longer play with F1. But anyway, it's only the Porsche HQ GT2 Bi-turbo that interests me for the moment, Until I master all the cars :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sorry guys for the inconvenient but due to copyrights conflicts with somebody I had to react as quickly as possible and so put blank zip in all the mods which included material from that person.
Give me time to remove stuff from this person and then I will re-upload all my mods so be patient please and do not put link to my previous mods as there are conflictual copyrights.
Cheers :)

:poop::confused:

Why anyone would take issue with their "work" being included in a (free) top quality collection such as yours is mind-boggling. Maybe one of those bozos that expects a "donation" every time they come up with a car mod or a track? There were a few prima donnas that pestered NG members for a time but they were shamed into leaving.

Rest assured that most of us appreciate the time and effort that you and your "friends" have dedicated to the community. Please do not let a self-absorbed bully get you down.

GTR233 updated GTR2 10th Anniversary PATCH with a new update entry:

GTR2 10th Anniversary Patch

GTR2 10th Anniversary PATCH v10.2 by GTR233 and friends
-------------------------------------------------------

GTR2 10th Anniversary Patch v9.6 review by Paul Jeffrey
GTR2 10th Anniversary Patch v9.3 review by Maxou Le Pilote

This archive was compressed with 7-zip archiver v19.00 (update your archiver if it tells you that the archive is corrupted)
Archive size = 481 Mo
Archive MD5 = ae87abe9f42f052c87988da12c1fbf32...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hi guys, i would like to try it but to be honest i got lost in the installation process using the steam version of gtr2..i made the rar archive of the installation folder, then i got lost.
any help?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea