GTR Evolution released!

Maybe their postman is late or stuck in traffic, or sat at home waiting to start the download not realising that the world is waiting on him!! :shocked: :pound:

... I assume we will get an email when its up for grabs ... sure I read that somewhere when I pre-ordered it.

PS ... for those of you who have to go to work and use a PC when get are there which has internet access - you could always use LogMeIn and a web browser to remotely control and so kick off your download :wink:
... no technical savvy required to set it up, has worked really well through several home routers and firewalls that I have tried it with so far ... highly recommended :thumb:
https://secure.logmein.com/

• Andrew Evans

kids, it's 2.5 hours late atm... considering we've been waiting over 2 weeks since germany got it, i don't think a little bit more waiting is the end of the world...

i promise... the sky is not falling....

• Roy Stevens

Well thay should not put a count down clock up if thay can't meet the time ..Or at least put some thing up on site saying wots gone wrong ..or wot time its coming ..At the mo im thinking thay took our money..And now it's going to be put back ..i hope iv not been lied to just for them to get a sale

• shenken

Even though if people think, Steam just took our money and is now laughing at us because we still don´t have it. I´m still confident that the game will be available today on Steam and the day is not yet over. Still 11h:53m to go!

Just be patient guys! Doesn´t make anything better just to rant against Steam/Valve. As for me i´ve learned definately from this as I will never ever buy something on Steam anymore!

I could have bought this game about a couple of days ago in germany in a normal store! So Digital Download is not always the way to be.

I have found out the valve(steam) are in washington bellevue the time is 3.02 am so im guessing gtr evolution wont be downloadable until they get to work.
So i would say another 5 to 6 hours left
Valve
Bellevue, Washington

I think Ben's got it right here. If they actually have to do something in order to get the game ready for people to download, they wont be doing it at 3AM - wait 5 or 6 hours until they are at work and then it may magically start working... i hope. *fingers crossed*

• Roy Stevens

Even though if people think, Steam just took our money and is now laughing at us because we still don´t have it. I´m still confident that the game will be available today on Steam and the day is not yet over. Still 11h:53m to go!

Just be patient guys! Doesn´t make anything better just to rant against Steam/Valve. As for me i´ve learned definately from this as I will never ever buy something on Steam anymore!

I could have bought this game about a couple of days ago in germany in a normal store! So Digital Download is not always the way to be.

Im not ranting at steam ..even tho i think we are entitled to...its ok for them to take our money..Us thinking it will be there in 14 hours from 7 last night ...so it's not all one way m8 ...14 hours is why iv got the hump like i said before if u cant meet the time dont put up a time

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 182 87.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 34 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 13.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 29 13.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 59 28.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 73 35.1%