GTR Evolution released!

Another messy piss taking shambles right up to the last minute,i wonder if someone loses their job over these little disgraces?,what i need is a function in my bank account where i can display a little message when they try and get my money that says..."Mr. Lennons payment to you will be released in due course,thank you for your patience",maybe even a nice little 8 day countdown clock or something...
That could be neat ...

Well, its only 2:31 pm here, so i have the time :D

Have just seen a mail response from Steam about release, received today by someone on No-Grip, to paraphrase for those that NG dislike they say that release date is uncertain and not to rely on estimated release date

NoGripRacing - View Single Post - Steam D/L can anyone help me please?

I am now feeling very let down by Steam(not really their fault if they have been told to hold back), Atari (main culprit here I recon by dint of staggered release) and SIMBIN for allowing this shambles to happen AGAIN (see GTR release for early example)with little or no customer support/news.

Sam

Have just seen a mail response from Steam about release, received today by someone on No-Grip, to paraphrase for those that NG dislike they say that release date is uncertain and not to rely on estimated release date

NoGripRacing - View Single Post - Steam D/L can anyone help me please?

I am now feeling very let down by Steam(not really their fault if they have been told to hold back), Atari (main culprit here I recon by dint of staggered release) and SIMBIN for allowing this shambles to happen AGAIN (see GTR release for early example)with little or no customer support/news.

Sam

Fail!

Steam: " Lets start another countdown, from 100000 mins. It's an estimate that should not be looked and we just do it for our amusement. Ha, you customers wasted your money now!"

Wankers anyone?

Well there goes my thought of since it wasn't released at 8am uk time, maybe they meant it to be 8am western US time but mucked the countdown up (that count down was incredibly stupid of them). I would guess that if there is nothing in the next hour or 2, then nothing will happen before tomorrow with it being a public holiday in US of A land.

It is a bit of a shambles though really, I'm more interested in the STCC add on, but I dread to think how long it will be before we get that in the UK.

I noticed on the steam forum that someone suggested that maybe it will be released at 10am western US time (sorry if that has been mentioned in here already).

It makes no difference to me to wait a few more days, but I can see why some find it frustrating.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 481 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 292 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 145 21.0%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 188 27.3%
Back