GTR Evolution released!

... yeah immense or insane!!

Nice pics ... and yeah I know the bar (never drink there tho' ... full of tourists and costs too much :wink:) ... if I were to pay more than a Euro for a beer or coffee in a bar these days, I'd be gutted ... gotta love this place eh?? :pound:

BTW get error 403 forbidden from your image62 link

Yeh I only go there with my parents. If I am with my mates then we go to a load of Aussie bars like the 'Three Monkeys' and get hammered on cocktails and absinthe :p

Buy it on steam - The wife never has to know:thumb:

11 hours and counting

I see some of you guys have the dreaded curse of the wife aswell we earn it she spends it then moans at you for it :pound:

Actually ... I am currently looking after the kids (boy 1.5 yrs and girl 3.5 yrs) most days whilst my wife is doing most of the earning ... not actually as easy and relaxing a lifestyle as I had thought it would be though :doh: ... so I almost feel like I have to ask for permission to spend money these days!! :shocked:

(ADVERTISEMENT: my wife is a freelance translator, German or Spanish to English - drop me a PM if you have some work for her :thumb:)

Positive thing is, my wife tends to do a lot of her work in the evenings, so it means I am free to race without feeling (too) guilty :D

Buy it on steam - The wife never has to know:thumb:

Unfortunately as my wife does the lions share of the earning, she is also acting "house treasurer", so not much chance of getting away with that one :rolleyes:

Errmmm sorry everyone else ... suppose we should get :focus:

WOOP

Not been this excited since Half Life 2 was released :)

The worst thing is, I am working NIGHTS untill Friday - DOH

So my first race in the RD club will have to wait.

Also, have a wife and 2 kids to entertain in the day so only generally get to play when I get home from work, 02.30am or whem I am off work and everyone is in bed :)

You know, it is kind of sad seeing all of these grown men lusting after a silly game, and spending their time determining that it is about 6 hours, 16 minutes and 30 seconds until the game starts to download. :wink:

You know, it is kind of sad seeing all of these grown men lusting after a silly game, and spending their time determining that it is about 6 hours, 16 minutes and 30 seconds until the game starts to download. :wink:

It is very sad and pathetic in my opinion :wink:

5 Hours 54 Minutes and 55 seconds

WOOP WOOP

7 hours ... and that's only one hour more than I am gonna sleep tonight :lol:
(could be less if my 18mth old son keeps us awake teething like he currently is doing :shocked:)

The poor chap.

How you manage to make it through to the morning with at least some deecent sleep.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.