GTR Evolution released!

I am on Steam at the moment and see that it states 23 hours to release which is a right pain for me as that means it will be available at 08:03 ie. after i have left for work grrrr.

Maybe i need to show the Mrs how to get my download started :) so i might be able to participate in the event on Monday night but between when it is available and my download speed i doubt that this will really be feasible to be honest.

Can we have an event on Tuesday night you wonderful admin people :humble:

Literally just pre-ordered my copy on Steam ... my wife will probably not be happy, but ... its just a little add on expansion pack, right :wink:

All I have to do is wait for email to tell me I can download it and then I'm ready for the ol' Nordschleife ...

Just got the small technicality that I need to learn to drive the GTR cars now - I think I know the track well enough, but never got chance to get into GTR/GTR2 cars from being away travelling and stuff over last few years (bought GTR2 1 month or so ago, just so I could feel complete :wink:) ...

Anyhow ... roll on the next 15 or so hours :thumb:

• Edward Leake

If I leave Steam open won't it auto download GTR?

I won't get home until 1800-1830 hours tomorrow, probably won't leave me enough time to download the game before the race! :(

12 hours
... and yeah, I really love Portugal but especially this area ... that is why we chose to move here :thumb: ... just wish my Portuguese was better :p

You have a Portuguese sounding name Oliver ... are you, or is that just coincidence?

coincidence. I am English but was born in Hong Kong where I lived for the first 5 years of my life, then I moved back to england (I dont look chinese).

If you go into the racing club and pics of yourself there is a picture of me on the rooftop bar Bon Vivant. If you know it? It's in Lagos.

EDIT: A pic of it

On topic: Tomorrow is going to be immense :p

... yeah immense or insane!!

Nice pics ... and yeah I know the bar (never drink there tho' ... full of tourists and costs too much :wink:) ... if I were to pay more than a Euro for a beer or coffee in a bar these days, I'd be gutted ... gotta love this place eh?? :pound:

BTW get error 403 forbidden from your image62 link

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies