GTR Evolution - Pre-Release Topic (merged)

OK, now's the time Steam! Naturally, the game is already out on illegal channels, so how about letting us that want to BUY it actually do just that!

If any doubt, It will be on Steam as the gtr evo game page has plenty of Steam related FAQs.

LET ME BUY IT!

• Crusher77

Yeah, bought it @ MediaMarkt in Germany. Live in NL myself, but live near the border.
Already had Race '07 and €49,99 was a bit pricey, but I refuse to wait. Just like Atari wants it...

Yeah, bought it @ MediaMarkt in Germany. Live in NL myself, but live near the border.
Already had Race '07 and €49,99 was a bit pricey, but I refuse to wait. Just like Atari wants it...

Yeh. Sell the expansion afterwards so people get fed up and buy the full version. Another ridiculous money making scheme that gets me annoyed. They wonder why people pirate games...

• Andrew Evans

yea - it sucks... customer services gave me the same line as someone else: "we can't talk about stuff that's not out yet".... :shakeyfist:

• Stephan Gartner

At Amazon.de it's possible to order the Race 07 Expansion Pack, which should be GTR Evo for 29,99. I ordered yesterday and it got sended today. So... search at Amazon and forget Steam... :):D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.