GTR Evolution - Pre-Release Topic (merged)

• shenken

So anybody own GTR EVo right now?, just waiting for Steam to popup a window and i click BUY !!!!!

I think it will be on Steam when it is in the stores too, not to give Online Buyers an advantage you know. I suggest lay back and relax. In 1.5 weeks you will definately have the game installed on your PC. I´m sure :)

• Darren Gardner

Well i went into gamestation today and game and i got told they wont be getting it in as alot of people wont be buying it?, i think that is very wrong and it is not right.

So if it comes on steam i will be buying it or play.com.

Game UK Stores are stocking GTR Evo - 29/08/08

Game the UK store are stocking the title. It appears on their website for pre order. I went into my local store yesterday and asked if they were stocking it, and yes they are "GTR Evolution Bundle Pack" release date 29/08/08 no price although it is priced at £19.99 on the website. Yes u can preorder in store and receive double reward points. :amen:

Game UK Stores are stocking GTR Evo - 29/08/08

Game the UK store are stocking the title. It appears on their website for pre order. I went into my local store yesterday and asked if they were stocking it, and yes they are "GTR Evolution Bundle Pack" release date 29/08/08 no price although it is priced at £19.99 on the website. Yes u can preorder in store and receive double reward points. :amen:

I asked Steam when the game would be for sale. This is their answer:

Hello Truls,

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

Unfortunately we are unable to release information about future releases for Steam until they are officially announced.

We will be unable to release information as to whether or not the game will be available.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.