I think they said that last year. In fact they said it about 8 years ago.
_99712712_gettyimages-639620990.jpg

It's not a fake news. Last year, this is Catalyst game who said that GTR3 will be showcased at Gamescom. This year, this is Simbin UK ltd who say that GTR3 will be showcased. This is official and they will share a lot of content (sources : Facebook). See you next week for the news...

They said it's going to be an arcade
LMAO, a studio called SimBin is developing an arcade:roflmao:

On a serious note, since it's going to be an arcade I hope they take the GT Sport route. I'd really like a game like GTS on pc

For those still not clear about Sector 3's involvement in the development (or "development", whatever you prefer) of GTR3, here's J-F Chardon's reply from the R3E Discord:

The only way we contribute is that they have access to our cars and tracks.
Which is, I suppose, how you see the same GT3 R on that screenshot as the one in RR and not the current GT3 R.
We haven't been involved from sound or physics perspective, at least not yet. We did answer a few questions they had though.

They said it's going to be an arcade
LMAO, a studio called SimBin is developing an arcade:roflmao:

On a serious note, since it's going to be an arcade I hope they take the GT Sport route. I'd really like a game like GTS on pc
I am a little bit confused. What did you see that made you think that GTR3 would be an arcade game?

Besides, what is wrong with an arcade racing game? If it is well done, it can be a lot of fun.
popcaki-the-joker-why-so-serious.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea