• Deleted member 313982

I'm starting to believe this game is not gonna happen, they said it will be released in Q2 of 2019 and Q2 ends this month not even a video teaser.

I'd say rather wait for a good V1.0 version without saying a single word than teasing for a V1.0 beta where everything needs to be improved or corrected.
I may understand this better than a Early Access style which I think avoiding for good in the future.

• Deleted member 313982

I'd say rather wait for a good V1.0 version without saying a single word than teasing for a V1.0 beta where everything needs to be improved or corrected.
I may understand this better than a Early Access style which I think avoiding for good in the future.
Yes but they said the game will be released in Q2 of 2019 nothing has been announced. They just keep postponing it...

If they are working, as I suppose, on Unreal Engine 4 .... I may understand there's a delay happening.
A new engine needs much more time to be mastered in order to have an efficient result.

Moreover if this engine is meant to be the base for .... surely RRE in the future.

If they are working, as I suppose, on Unreal Engine 4 .... I may understand there's a delay happening.
A new engine needs much more time to be mastered in order to have an efficient result.

Moreover if this engine is meant to be the base for .... surely RRE in the future.

UE4 it is

Vapourware. And if it does come out, it will be simcade. Nothing to get excited about.

Vapourware I don't think so .... but even though it might be a simcade, the best part of it ( new graphics, rain and night, etc ... ) may be used for RRE afterwards.... as I guess there remains a link between both studios.

• Deleted member 13397

ok, i start to believe too,
BUT WAIT, UE4, so no modding !!!

:roflmao::roflmao:
download (1).jpg

Simbin Studios UK Ltd on Facebook : thanks for the feedback We have lots of images & content to show you. Just waiting for our Legal eagles to give us the nod #watchthisspace

"it´s coming... there are just some pending discussions with our partners"

You guys do really like to discuss, it seems... after what? 5, 6 years... and the very same reply.

And all this after the "exclusive" :roflmao: confirmation we had in here one year ago (the last confirmation at least... we had some others before :D).

Is "that video" ready?

Simbin has revealed on Facebook that a trailer will coming soon and that a lot of information will coming at Gamescom about GTR3. I've asked to Simbin UK if a trailer or an interview will coming at Gamescom and this is there answer :
Loit Sebastien Hi Loit- no interviews at Gamescom but we’ll definitely update on our progress on here!
We’ll also be sharing some content with a trailer to follow soon. Thanks for your continued support!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.