That's sad:
1- that Simbin fgmous for their amazing simulators is making an arcadish game
2- that they are getting so many amazing series licenceses just to put in the above kind of game
3- the graphics look so outdated for a non simulative title

Now ACC has just blancpain because Simbin with its name robbed them the biggest licenses just to put them into a Forza/GT arcade game?
I hope this game will be a big flop and better stuudios like Kunos will get the licences to give us a better game than this disaster

That's sad:
1- that Simbin fgmous for their amazing simulators is making an arcadish game
2- that they are getting so many amazing series licenceses just to put in the above kind of game
3- the graphics look so outdated for a non simulative title

Now ACC has just blancpain because Simbin with its name robbed them the biggest licenses just to put them into a Forza/GT arcade game?
I hope this game will be a big flop and better stuudios like Kunos will get the licences to give us a better game than this disaster

It is a bit sad, I think most of us were hoping for a full-on sim. Mind you, the Studio isn't the same people, so quite why we had our hopes up so high was a little optimistic at best lol.

I'm not even confident that the current crop of consoles could even run RRE physics, with the UE for gfx and be able to hold decent framerates. But when you see how popular the Forza Motorsport franchise has become, and how unrealistic that is, you can kind of sadly see SimBin's logic.

I guess their main reason is to build something cross-platform so that casual console gamers would buy into their new franchise, which would then not limit their market so much. The downside is, I guess, that this news will/has put some people off - and due to this PC sales will suffer as a result.

Thanks for taking the time to reply....and no, I did see that but a was trying to use Sarcastic humor....errr...I think I was...LOL.
But having said that I will watch / read reviews and may purchase after / if / when it comes out.
Oh good. I was worried there for a while cause i know your a simmer, dude. :D;)

Actually I can't understand why you are complaining aboud the polys on the tires... Will you realise this while you're driving? No. And did somebody even notice that nice looking dirt? Imo this pic isn't that bad, maybe only cropped very bad ;)

Yeah I couldn't give a rats arse about that sort of detail if it meant more cars on the grid. With 4K and VR struggling to run things, anything they can streamline helps.
I wish some propeller head would hurry up and invent a more efficient way to make games.

Assetto corsa PC and console version use the same physics engine
And it is the only REAL sim on consoles too and managed to seel over 2 million copies PC+Xbox+PS combined and that's a great result for a full sim
This move by Simbin is crazy cause they are making a game with a graphic less than Forza and GT and with a physic less than R3E, AC/ACC, and so on

So if i want a good simulation on console i already have AC (and maybe ACC too in future) and if i want a more funny game i have FM/FH on X1 and GTS on PS4
If i want a simulation of a racing series on PC i already have AC, ACC, AMS, R3E and so on that are better simulations and if i want an arcadish game i already have PC/PC2, FM/FH, the crew that all have better graphics and a lot more cars

This game is like the cover wheels varian of F1 series by codemasters but without the appeal of Formula 1

this is a strange move by simbin cause this game has no chance to success with the configuration they choose...

And Simbin would like that the GTR3 technology is transfer on R3E. So GTR3 can use a raceroom physics? So I think that GTR3 will be an hardcore simulation. If the GTR3 technologie is transfer on R3E, this is the same game but without the same licenses.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 34 15.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 27 12.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 30 13.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 28 12.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 77 35.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 124 56.4%