Then I would have wait a day with refering to sources you can use and after you have had the official interview with CxO level. In stead of bring 'tabloid like' news. Please don't loose credibility.

What!?!? Seriously? I'm not going to get into an argument with you here so this is my last post on the subject... but serious sometimes people make me sad...

This has never been tabloid news... its a bloody fact, from an official source!

Ideally I'd have liked to wrap up an interview and some more screens with it, but news is news only when its news, anything afterwards is just writing about things that happened in the past.. !

To make a new engine costs millions (ok, I don't know how much can cost, but a lot for sure :p).
They probably use the physics knowledge and data from R3E and pack it in a 3D world created with the UE4.

Wasn't this more or less confirmed by Sector 3 that this would be the case? If I recall correctly there was some news about GTR3 and the connection between Simbin and Sector 3 a while ago. At least this give me hopes about this game as I enjoy the physics of RRRE. I'm eager to see some gameplay from GTR3. Apart from being curious about GTR3 itself this will also in a way show how RRRE will transform as they later move to UE4. All in all I'm very excited about this.

"Tremendous" as Donald J Trump would say. :)

#vaporwarebegone!andcomebackagain!

He also says "Fake news" a lot.

Last edited:
Thanks Paul & RD staff for giving us this info first. Have to say though- seems there's an opening for someone Media/PR side in the sim racing industry. Just the past few months- rF2's Endurance Pack & Fanatec's Podium series live stream announcements, & now this tweet 'reveal' for GTR3.:whistling:

But isn't that the beauty of our niche hobby @kph002? I like it that things are sometimes a bit amateurish. Makes us realize that sim-racing companies and modding teams are often led by ordinary people like ourselves :)

Who are Catalyst Games and why are they revealing what GTR3 is before Sector3/SimBin?

Why does the screenshot show GT3 cars with liveries from IMSA and Super GT if it's "a multi-platform racing game recreating FIA World Endurance Championship"?

This tweet from a Sector 3 employee is very interesting.

You claim this is legit, but try to defend it merely on hearsay. Why would SimBin not announce what the title is themselves? Why have WEC not said anything? Why this tweet? So, on, so forth.

I don't buy it.

But isn't that the beauty of our niche hobby @kph002? I like it that things are sometimes a bit amateurish. Makes us realize that sim-racing companies and modding teams are often led by ordinary people like ourselves :)
You are correct sir! And at the end of the day, we get quality content at good prices (look at the prices train and plane simmers pay)!

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 22 57.9%