GTR 1 - FIA GT Racing Game

Hello, iv'e got them all on disk,and yes they all work on win 7 x64 but GTL is a bit fiddly getting rid of the protection thing... gtr2 install just like any disc and so does gtr(with a couple of tweeks) . Just install outside of the windows drive..use all the updates and run as Admin, compatibility mode xp service pack 3 and your off and running..
Whereas disks and XP go together quite nice. with no special techniques . I got my digital version of GTL from simbin for free and its so much easy-er to re-install if there a problem with it.
I prefer the gtr2 and gtl to the race 07 series including evo
GP legends is an old sim but the feel through the wheel is amazing makes me wonder what went wrong with the newer sims, but its hard work, on-line must of been a real challenge as im struggling driving by myself..its maybe to hard at times,,

I can only max out at 1024x786....does anyone know if 1080p is supported some way?
Another thing, my throttle is on for gas, but acts as the brake when off....buggered if i can see how to assign separate inputs...so my brake pedal doesn't work atm other than by throttle lift off.

Announce GTR 3 and just sell us GTR 1 again. I mean this is an untouched eight years old game that was obsolete the moment GTR 2 was released and is now a nice classic for on the shelf but thats about it.

Asking 15 euros for this is absurd. I bought GTR (my second copy) and GTL as one package for 6GBP. I wish SimBin all the best but anybody paying 15 euros for this old game is insane. Stop milking your fans SimBin and GET REAL. :cool:

Lol! blew me away they are charging so much for such an old sim:thumbsdown:. I got GTR 2 last November for $3.99 CDN from a pc game bargin bin at London Drugs.

Thanks David, since I posted last time I decided to do that, however it seems for some reason the largest number it would accept (without the game CTDing) was 45, and with that number it looks like how I'd expect it to look at full resolution on my screen, and when I alt-tab out the desktop is normal... odd...

Maybe something to do with the Steam version? IDK... :p

Hi all, don't know if someone already has mentioned this or where is the right section to post but a very good bundle is on , check it out.
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/Superpower-Sims-Bundle/
3.5 € and among other sims we get GTL,GTR, Euro Truck sim. OK old titles but if someone still wants this, even for his collection, I think it's worth.
Capture.JPG

GTR1 is quite a step backwards from GTR2, though a few prefer the challenge of its knife-edge tyre physics.

Don't try to install this on a non XP system. If you have a newer version of Windows I'd recommend using the on-line key to get a free copy on steam which will run on newer versions of Windows.

All the older Simbin games have disappeared from being on sale on Steam earlier this year. However, you can use the on-line code to get a free copy on steam.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back