GTL on steam price drop

I found the career mode quite a challenge..:)
i didn't do much of it:(

Hehe, i haven't done much of it either just the first three for me. I should get at it more because the racing is actually pretty good.

I bought it just to see what I missed all those years. :) Will be playing it today and I'am very currious. Looks like there is some career mode which could be fun.

Cool! :thumbsup: well if you like cars from the 60's/70's you'll enjoy GTL. Don't expect the best graphics but expect good physics and fairly good FFB, i recommend Warren's FFB settings it will make the FFB feel even better.
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/ffb-and-steering-wheel-settings-for-gtl.45299/

Also there is great support here from a group of great people if you have any issues, and great fun racing. I'm very happy to finally be part of it :thumbsup:

Oh yeah and LOTS of great mods and tracks for GTL...so many i love it! and they just keep coming too! :confused: :thumbsup:

If I had to pay $30 to have GTL today, I would gladly pay it.

exactly.. :whistling:
I did struggle without the hack but once i used the hack to open up the sim i just raced online and have not really tried the offline again...

This is our hints and tips section for the sim found HERE
you can always ask if your unsure or want extra info about anything related to the sim
hope to see you on track in one of our club events :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back