AC GTE @ Road America - Monday 29 April 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
awesome race, congrats for the win Wolf! Shame i couldn't join the fight since i decided i was playing farming sim on that second lap xD

I enjoyed that race, I do like Road America, fairly lonesome race though, I was in 7th spot and someone was catching me, I thought I was in for a battle, but sadly he turned into the pits.

Hope you all had fun and hope to see you next week for the GT3 event (great mod track) :thumbsup:

Many congrads to the winners :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and to all those that finished :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Gratts Wolff.

After getting past Daniel, I was back up to pace but I found Jesus... coming back on track right in front of me so I had to go off track to avoid him, I think we still bumped. I was out of it then, cruised to 2nd.

I enjoyed that race, I do like Road America, fairly lonesome race though, I was in 7th spot and someone was catching me, I thought I was in for a battle, but sadly he turned into the pits.

It was me. I was just taking your slipstream for a while. I had to enter pits necessarily.

I would lie if I say that I had fun. I made too many absurd mistakes until the fourth or fifth lap. Well, better the next.

Congrats to the podium!!

Once again @Craig Dunkley superb choice of car 'n track - imo the north American tracks are amazing. Really looking forward to the GT3's again next week, thanks so much:thumbsup::D

Congrats to Wolff, James and Mark for the podium, fantastic pace guys!

Happy with 4th after re-joining nearly last after the first corner - and @Pe Ha thank you so much for waiting my friend, my apologies if I sounded a bit grumpy, but I am a grumpy sod anyway:roflmao: I was also grumpy 'cos I didn't see a pitstop was compulsory until we were on the grid, but a splash 'n dash worked OK in the end.

Hey @Craig Dunkley I would like to sign up with the Godfather for this one. I'll make sure to sign out if I'm not going to make it.

I would like everyone here to know that I'm taking part in this event out of protest because @Craig Dunkley knows I cannot resist this. He is my dealer. Like a moth to a flame:D

@Bobby Pennington it is great to hear from you, my mentor. Sadly you have already missed this event :( Next event is GT3 at Sveg Raceway https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sveg-raceway.18818/ ..would be great if you could join us https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/gt3-sveg-raceway-monday-06-may-2019.167941/ promises to be an epic battle :thumbsup::thumbsup:

hope to speak soon :thumbsup:

Bad race for me. Was having fun in 10th behind the 9th to 7th cars and approaching for battle. Tried to overtake the 9th porsche on the inside at turn 4 but locked the wheels, too much curb and ended up spinning against a wall in a massive crash. Lost about 40 secs getting back on track and my race was over. After that car as slightly damaged abd I should've pitted immediatly but tried to push forwards and could never meet my stride again and did several more mistakes though none as garantuan as that first one. After pits car felt better and managed to find some pace and was catchibg up to the 13th guy when race ended. I always strive to finish because it is extra practice but i find that when ai have one of those big crashes my concentration just goes out the window and I can't get back on my stride again.

Loved the track though. It is really good and i love these GTE cars. Still unsure if i will participate next week as we are back to gt3s and i will probably have work to do. And there are plenty of other sins to race GT3 in.

See you all on wednesday.

sorry guys, had power outage. But it was for the best, I wasn't feeling comfortable with the game or the ferrari.

Cheers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back