AC GTE / GT2 @ Silverstone GP - Wednesday 13th May 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Please add me as a reserve. 911.
Thx
You're in as reserve Pat :)
Sorry I can't give a choice of car for reserves, the choice will be the car of whoever doesn't turn up.

I'll take Porsche too. It sucks that I don't have time to practice for these wednesday races.. Whole new track (which seemed pretty difficult) and whole new car isn't the best combination :D But let's see how it goes
You're in with the Porsche Miika, thanks for letting me know:thumbsup:

If it's any help, I tried the Porsche with stock setup and in 3 laps it was within .5sec of my best with the BMW that I have setups for.

Re the track, corner by corner guide here...hope it helps...

I tinkered with setup a few times last night and couldn't match your time in the Ferrari Han.

Is the BMW a dud? Any setups appreciated.

Yeah, I probably should have done a bit of practice first :). I just did a few laps and managed to keep it on the tarmac a couple of times, but boy do you have to be careful on the pedals... I'm missing the ABS and TC of the 911 from the last race!

I meant in terms of you being the only driver in the Corvette....

I tinkered with setup a few times last night and couldn't match your time in the Ferrari Han.

I don't think the Bimmer is a bad choice. Stefano was faster on the straights with it. And I saw you were on mediums so on softs you will be fine, George.

BMW is fine (not quite as fast here as the Porsche, but only marginally), but needs a fairly stiff setup to get the car to be responsive enough to take some of the more flowing sections faster. My Porsche and BMW PBs with BoP applied are within 0.2s of each other, so the BoP seems to be doing its job :)

Two very fun races. Thanks a lot @Medilloni for organising! :inlove: I definitely put my vote in as this being a great Wednesday combo, loved every minute of it.

Race one was really just escaping from Henri and Aki, which I did. Not much to say there, but happy with the win.

Race two, me and @pattikins had some contact into T2. Pretty sure it's a racing incident, not much either of us could have done about it. It was definitely fun going through the pack though, great defending @Kek700, @640er and @Medilloni especially! Really had a tough time getting past.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea