AC GTE / GT2 @ Silverstone GP - Wednesday 13th May 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Can you add me for this please, with the Ferrari.

I did a few laps in all the cars, and despite having the best gains with the Porsche it was giving me a weird nauseous felling which I've never had before with any car (virtual or real).. anyone got any ideas why this might happen?

Also, I know the Ferrari is not the best rookie car, so any setup advice would be much appreciated.

Never driven the Ferrari GT2, but have for fun, I can only think of one bit of advice.
As much as the sound is addictive, gear it for 175mph at Silverstone, space gears by 20mph increments. [ near as you can ]
Change gear at 7000rpm, leaving you a 500 rpm tolerance if needed.
Do not rev to the limiter, you will loose time/

In please bendierolle, porsche
Hi, would be great to sign you up but first you need to get premium membership.

If you read the first post there's all the info you need to sign up, use Teamspeak, and other rules such as using your real name here, in TS and on the server. Hope to see you soon and if you need any help just shout :)

Can you add me for this please, with the Ferrari.

I did a few laps in all the cars, and despite having the best gains with the Porsche it was giving me a weird nauseous felling which I've never had before with any car (virtual or real).. anyone got any ideas why this might happen?

Also, I know the Ferrari is not the best rookie car, so any setup advice would be much appreciated.
You're in with the Ferrari Joey:thumbsup:

GT2/GTE on a Wednesday? :confused: :confused: Crazy times :laugh:
But this already awaits me, so I hope I can find it in the pits :D

IMG_20200510_181659_01.JPG

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 9 17.3%