AC GTE/GT2 @ Autodrom Most - Sunday 17th September 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Interslice

Staff
Premium
Welcome to the RD Assetto Corsa Racing Club. Next Sunday we're off to Autodrom Most, for some GT action!!

Join us!

All premium members using their full real name in the forum, in game and discord can sign up for this event.
Need a warm-up or want to start online racing at a gentler pace? There is an MX-5 + Abarth multi-class every Wednesday. We also run a practice server all week for both events.

Most-05.png

• Practice Server: #8 (Available throughout the race week)
  • Race server: #8 Race Department - Netherlands
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 DST, 18:00 UTC | 80 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:00 CEST, 20:00 DST, 19:00 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:20 CEST, 20:20 DST, 19:20 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race

Cars - (Restrictor/Ballast)
  • Porsche 911 RSR (25%, 30kg) Skins!
  • Corvette C7R (15%, 20kg)
  • Ferrari 458 GT2 (0%, 10kg)
  • BMW M3 GT2 (0%, 0kg)

Event details:
  • Track: Autodrom Most
  • Pit stop: Mandatory pit window between 10 and 50 minutes
  • Track Temps: 20C air/27C track
  • Track Condition: Clear, Light wind.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Assists: Factory
  • Standing Start: Jump Start = Drive through penalty

Useful Links:

ACSM sign up closed. Post below to join!

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you must check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Always try to re-enter the track parallel to the racing line. Stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

When joining the track from the pits, remain inside the white line and stay off the racing line until you are up to speed.

During qualification, do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody, sending them off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. You will get 3 warnings before a drive through penalty for exceeding track limits to your advantage. Any warnings/penalties are displayed in the chat window at the end of each lap
Note: Please use your full real name in Discord and in game. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify who you are.

I took the bmw out first and was able to take kerbs. Then I took the other cars out and realized it was alone there :coffee:. The Corvette was especially squirrelly over them.

Similar times though. Don't think you messed up the BOP ;):laugh:

Almost kept up to you fulvio for a lap or two, but then you put the afterburners on :devilish: Not that my jump across the dirt helped me :laugh:
Great racing richard. Lost track of my braking point and you caught me at the end trying to back up :roflmao: Between running out of soft tire and trying to fuel save, I was doing all I could to try and find a gap, but you didn't leave any, well done :thumbsup:

I found in my tracks that Reboot Team has a version of the track we raced today, much less high kerbing and road bumps. Don't think we can race that here, but a nice one to have.

Brian, I took a few laps at Road Atlanta in the Corvette GTE and RSS Merc GT3, noticed I had a set up for the corvette already, thinking back, I believe we did the GTE combo here, maybe last fall? Could be a good time for an inaugural race there in the RSS GT3s, the merc was nice and grippy around there :)

Also that 2/1 Corvette CR8 URD GTD/GTE mod I mentioned was only .2s off my time in the merc at Road Atlanta, so might be something there if we wanted to grow the GT3 grid with newer year models than kunos ones :coffee: Their LMP2 car is also a really good drive (and no electronics to mess with).

Thanks for the racing today all, see you next time

Sham, I just cannot get on with lmp1 and GTE class braking for most circuits, some circuits where the speed never drops below 60 or 70 moh I am okay. But that is just the odd circuit that crops up only now and again.:(

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 11.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 40 38.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 59 56.7%