GT7 HUD

Apps GT7 HUD 1.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Welcome back, Rhizix! I thought you have given up on this project. Amazing HUD! But I'm still out of luck in fixing the lap counter in Race mode. Could you have a look at it? Thanks a million!
Hi ccjager, could you potentially open up the Lua Debug app and check for any potential errors that show up to proceed? Currently we don't have any information why this occurs or any way to reproduce this issue and it would help us a bunch

Does this help?

Error:
apps\lua\GT7HUD/classes/driver.lua:361: attempt to compare nil with number
apps\lua\GT7HUD/classes/driver.lua:361: in function 'updateLaps'
apps\lua\GT7HUD\GT7HUD.lua:135: in function
apps\lua\GT7HUD\GT7HUD.lua:72
Maybe the / should be \ ?

Does this help?

Error:
apps\lua\GT7HUD/classes/driver.lua:361: attempt to compare nil with number
apps\lua\GT7HUD/classes/driver.lua:361: in function 'updateLaps'
apps\lua\GT7HUD\GT7HUD.lua:135: in function
apps\lua\GT7HUD\GT7HUD.lua:72
Maybe the / should be \ ?
That's actually perfect!
I've got 2 more questions:
- Was this in a multiplayer race?
- Does your minimap work?

Mini map and everything else seems to work. Sometimes the rank seems to lower me for a while right before the finish of the lap but seems to come back after I cross the line. And sometimes it is hard to convince AC to remember the Multi-Function Display keys as I have set them.

I race only offline since I'm still learning and tweaking the install.

F1P63tfakAEzBtZ

I have same issue with lap counter and best laptime ping.

Hey, first of all sorry for the 4 star. I've updated the CSP and it works now, but the Multi-Function Display is not working (I'm playing with a controller). It keeps telling me to bind keys, I bind with some arrows but it's not working.
Consider adjusting your review.
Also, please post a screenshot of the lua debug app, show me a screenshot of the MFD config tab of the Settings UI as well, might be able to figure out what's wrong :)

Oh nevermind, It works but my buttons are conflicting so got to adjust the buttons. The only bug I found was when replay after finishing the race the UI is not shown, that's not happening when watching the replay in mid race. And the size of the track map is smaller than the older version?

Oh nevermind, It works but my buttons are conflicting so got to adjust the buttons. The only bug I found was when replay after finishing the race the UI is not shown, that's not happening when watching the replay in mid race. And the size of the track map is smaller than the older version?
Can you give me more info on what you mean with "when replay after finishing the race the UI is not shown". Do you mean while watching a replay?

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yearly

• Weekly at lan events

• Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events