AMS2 GT4 Series Round One @ Laguna Seca, Tuesday 21st February

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
I'm going to set the fuel back to X1 for tonight - and probably going forward - as it seems some cars can't make it on 1 tank while others can. Instead, we'll likely introduce a mandatory pitstop for the next race in Jerez to keep things interesting.

Well I had some strange issues in that race, brakes locked up on there own and threw me off the track. Not sure if was my pedals or server glitch, it all worked ok in TT mode yesterday.

I've sent you a PM Steve about the warping.
Here's the race result. The full results will be posted later tonight when I can get on the server again.
20230221215002_1.jpg

Also, If everyone can get the Discord sorted it be a great help. You don't need to chat but being able to hear the host when we have server issues such as tonight will help greatly.

No one's keeping score because points don't matter - not really a championship - not bothered by ranking, just happy to take part etc....

Screenshot 2023-02-22 at 00-28-08 Result 230222-Yy1 - Laguna_Seca_2020 - RaceDepartment.com #3...jpg

For fun i'd like to keep score. Can we do fastest lap points aswell? Keeps it exciting :) I will make an excel. And it ensures that you can't miss too many races to go home with the most points

Please remove my nickname (sunkillmoon240) from the score, due to this driving standards and behaviour on track I'm not part of this series anymore. Thanks, and thanks anyway for hosting last night.

If there was an issue with race contact there is always the race incident reporting function to address any issues.

There is a 1 point fastest lap included in the above points - Stefan got that point.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Forum trophies