AMS2 GT4 @ Nurburgring - Sprint - Thursday 3 November

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
You can all imagine what a dolt I felt, especially after Guidos' email re clocks having changed when I connected to the server and you are all on lap 9 of the race. Gah!

What a fud.

Never mind, next week.

I'd practiced too ! :(

Looked like a good race.

You can all imagine what a dolt I felt, especially after Guidos' email re clocks having changed when I connected to the server and you are all on lap 9 of the race. Gah!

What a fud.

Never mind, next week.

I'd practiced too ! :(

Looked like a good race.
I can imagine. Sorry to hear this. You could have joined race 2. Where you on discord?

I should have. I never even thought to start discord - I’d been out for a meal and had started to think I’d missed the race even at the cafe lol. Got home, joined the server and saw race in progress.

Next time !

My second race was gone after 2 encouters with other drivers. To bad live goes on I say now…. Yesterday I ragequited hard . Sorry for that. I also did lime the combo. Was surprised that I could nog keep up at all with the McLaren in Race1.
@ColinMac and all others. Next week is allready scheduled and availible for you guys to enlist. Do is and yourseld a favor and subscribe asap if you plan to attend. Especially multiclass races need grids wit at least 10 cars per class for the fun effect to be real

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.