AMS2 GT4 @ Nurburgring - Sprint - Thursday 3 November

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
We will still be there in December Rich. See you then. Keep an eye out for the Endurance series (if thats your thing). They will be on the Wednesday's, perhaps that will suit you better.

Unfortunately I can’t make Thursdays for a while, but I’m hoping to join in again in December. Have fun though, the GT4s are great in AMS2 :)
Rich, are you competing in the Simracing.gp Aussie pickup series as I saw a Rich Green in the start list ? If you are is the multiplayer working OK now in Simracing.gp ?

Rich, are you competing in the Simracing.gp Aussie pickup series as I saw a Rich Green in the start list ? If you are is the multiplayer working OK now in Simracing.gp ?
Yup, that’s me. As fas as I know they are still testing. The S-GP listings are for sign-ups with the events being on AMS2/P2P servers.

Just join the RD AMS2 chat lobby in Discord before you start the game. You can assign the mic/headphones in the Video/Audio settings. In Discord, the right-shift will bring up the icons of all players connected on to your monitor. It won't display in VR, but it is active and you can still talk and hear the chat, assuming you have assigned your mic and speakers to what ever you are using.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back