AC GT3 @ Zandvoort OSRW - Sun 24th March 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I did try to qualify, but my headache has got worse and I won't be able to race. Sorry for adding to the long list of dropouts :(

Internet back... bloody hell... I am really disappointed... spent hours on the setup and practicing. Finally able to do under 1:45 at race trim, able to make mediums last half an hour and my bloody internet goes down. Hope you guys had fun. There is always next week I suppose.

I'm sorry @Medilloni. You should be third. I don't know what happened, I should be 10th or something like that. But I made a screenshot of it as I probably never will be on the podium again! :roflmao::p

I didn't see red lights at the start. Has anyone an idea what went wrong? I was so happy to qualify 6th and then this ... 14th after turn 1:cry:

I had a very strange bug that I had never experienced before. When I stopped at the pits in the race there was no refueling progress bar, so I decided that I blew past my pit box (and it did look like I might have stopped a tad too forward), so I reversed (which took time as the gear box was locked but I had no idea why) and then drove into the box again and finally got my fuel with the usual progress shown. But when I drove out of the pits I realized that I had 17 extra liters on board, so I actually pitted twice. Lost about 12 seconds for that, fortunately had just enough extra gap to come out still ahead.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies