AC GT3 @ Zandvoort OSRW - Sun 24th March 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I am very sorry my friend, but I am no longer on "staff" at this moment in time. I do not know what the future is ...I am sure things will get sorted and someone will update you shortly :thumbsup:

noooooooooooo!!!!!! I hope you'll be joining the races. Your company and conversation is always appreciated. Thanks for all you've done. I started off with this hobby last fall (sept 13 was my first ever sim race!) with your hosting of the MX5 race at Zandvoort and teaching me how to put my real name into Assetto Corsa lol

Will we still have Bathurst next week? Just noticed there's also an ACC race scheduled. Would like to know as I don't have to work next week :)
Yes. I want to know too...

Guys I am very sorry about this situation, I am no longer a "staff" member. Not sure about the future, but I am sure that you will be updated shorty. In the meantime, if there is another event that you would like to enter? then ~~I would suggest that you go ahead. Again I very sorry.

This is so disappointing. I wonder is it because ACC is now released? Is there a way to draw RD management to this and the fact that we via all Craigs hard work have built up a very successful and well supported Sunday race event, and that we want it to continue.

The Assetto Corsa Sunday race was the reason I paid a premium subscription.

In the meantime could we arrange between ourselves the Bathurst event this weekend?

This is so disappointing. I wonder is it because ACC is now released? Is there a way to draw RD management to this and the fact that we via all Craigs hard work have built up a very successful and well supported Sunday race event, and that we want it to continue.

The Assetto Corsa Sunday race was the reason I paid a premium subscription.

In the meantime could we arrange between ourselves the Bathurst event this weekend?

I hear what you are saying George and I truly hope that the GT3 Sunday may long continue. I hope something will be sorted very quickly for you all,

I have just used the "Contact Us" link to enquire what the situation is. If it is a personal choice by Craig for personal reasons I have no problem with that as its none of our business, and I respect Craig and all he has done for us.

But if there are other reasons that have been imposed on us/Craig I believe we are entitled to know whats going on!

Wholeheartedly agree. This sunday racing was what made me pull the trigger and become a premium member. If it is stopping due to reasons foreign to Craig's life I would like a refund of my remaining time. I do not own ACC atm (will buy it in the future but currently decidong between it and rf2 with all DLCs as the game seems amazing right now) and I would like to continue racing in AC for the time being. I mean, at least until ACC is out of early access and with sone warning like "this is the last month of AC sunday races" or something.

I think AC is brilliant. I have learned so much from Craig and you guys and then the mods are so simple to install. Was so looking forward to Bathurst on Sunday, especially the 90mins, that would have been something!!

I have just used the "Contact Us" link to enquire what the situation is. If it is a personal choice by Craig for personal reasons I have no problem with that as its none of our business, and I respect Craig and all he has done for us.
But if there are other reasons that have been imposed on us/Craig I believe we are entitled to know whats going on!
Hey George.... that's a good idea, thanks!:)

With the greatest respect and appreciation to all the mods/race organisers here, I believe Craig has always done far more than he needed to - personally helping and encouraging so many of us, absolutely the best intro to RD and online racing I can imagine.

Hope you come back soon Craig:)

I so agree with all of you guys. I too was looking forward to end the week with the races you organised for us and the practice server. I learned a lot in a short period from you and the other participants. I would really miss it. I hope that there will be a way in the future that you can come back :). For now thanks for all these past weeks. :thumbsup:

Hey George.... that's a good idea, thanks!:)

With the greatest respect and appreciation to all the mods/race organisers here, I believe Craig has always done far more than he needed to - personally helping and encouraging so many of us, absolutely the best intro to RD and online racing I can imagine.

Hope you come back soon Craig:)

100% agree. I knew nothing some weeks back and Craig was so helpful (as are the participants with setups etc) with all and any queries I had and runs everything like CLOCKWORK. Will always be grateful as it was my introduction to sim racing.

My only gripe is that I started around the same time as Han and he seems to have got a lot more help than I did seeing as he is on podiums already :p

100% agree. I knew nothing some weeks back and Craig was so helpful (as are the participants with setups etc) with all and any queries I had and runs everything like CLOCKWORK. Will always be grateful as it was my introduction to sim racing.

My only gripe is that I started around the same time as Han and he seems to have got a lot more help than I did seeing as he is on podiums already :p
How frustrating it may be sometimes it really helps to have a son like @Enzo Fazzi, George! :D

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%