AC GT3 @ VIR - Sunday 17th May 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Similar situation here. I had not even heard of the track before this race was posted and I have managed to find the time to do just 3 laps so far. I'm going to try and get on an hour before official practice so I'm not a complete liability, but if there is someone in the wings who could be mixing it up with the big boys, then I'll gracefully drop out :)
Hiya Scott, if you have time & need help with the lines there's some very good info and videos here https://www.raceoptimal.com/VIR - you'll need to scroll down the page for the good stuff, hope it helps ;)

I couldnt figure out what I was supposed to do on the site
In the top part, you have a map. You can zoom in. As far as I know, you can deselect by pressing the green button. I've let only 911 GT3 RS 4.0 (that is the closest thing to what we might race) and press play. Then it will show you a simulation of a dot that's following the ideal racing line and the way it brakes. To be honest, it looks different in some parts of what I was expecting.
In the lower part you have some footage, but nothing from a GT3.

Good shout! In addition to that, here's pole lap from the last time we raced here, which should hopefully give some ideas.

Third gear through the first turn, amazing.....god damn I suck. I really need to dismantle my g920 pedal and remove that rubber stopper some time. And practice, definitely more practice.

I m sorry to have to drop out for the second week in a row, this time work calls, and I have a crisis to go manage. You gents have a blast today, I look forward to seeing and reading about the results.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.