AC GT3 @ VIR - Sun 29Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
[QUOTE = "Eugene Abramoff, publicación: 2738504, miembro: 216669"] [USER = 231470] @piruloo [/ USER] usted está manejando AMG [/ QUOTE]
ooooohhh!
[QUOTE = "Eugene Abramoff, publicación: 2738504, miembro: 216669"] [USER = 231470] @piruloo [/ USER] usted está manejando AMG [/ QUOTE]
OOHHHH! Iis posibol GTR o ists late

Nice race yesterday! I don't like this circuit very much, but I have to admit the race was fun. I was in last position on the second lap due to the contact on the first corner, but finally I managed to end in the top ten. It could have been better but when I exit pitlane after refueling medium tires were frozen (didn't change) and I went right away on the first corner :whistling: - lesson learned

Regarding the first corner incident, I don't blame anyone for the hit, just too much traffic and tough corner. I would suggest to use Helicorsa and put it in front of your view, above the rev lights, it doesn't bother at all and you can keep focus on the road while following other's moves. In my opinion it would save some incidents.
Do you guys have any advice in order to avoid problems-contacts on the first 10 minutes? Any particular approach? I always have to fight back, like Ricciardo ;) , it is fun but I need a smooth race sometimes.

Thanks and see you on the next one

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back