AC GT3 @ VIR - Sun 29Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Eugene, I've had no time to practice so I can't make a Ferrari debut this weekend so I'll take my usual date to the dance. Yes, I know she's sexy and probably too good for me, but I take care of her in ways that make her toes curl:D
2016-McLaren-650S-GT3-2.jpg

Last edited:
Eugene, I've had no time to practice so I can't make a Ferrari debut this weekend so I'll take my usual date to the dance. Yes, I know she's sexy and probably too good for me, but I take care of her in ways that make her toes curl:D

And there all your buddies thought you were about to fix that marriage with the old Porsche girl, had a good date with her yesterday, made her smile again, give her hopes just to be seen in town with the mistress again.

You two-faced, cheating, aldutering, ruthless buaaaastard truly need some couple counceling, or better yet - you may need for your buddies to give you a proper beating to get to your senses, straighten you moral compass and patch that relationship with the old girl you hurt so much!

Look at her, just look at her ... SHE IS HURT !

17de2739-3a49-4fa8-9723-663832ef2009_teaser_720x406x2.jpg

hi, i am thinking of not race tonight. i think i am not fast enought, can´t practice too much. please, tell me your lap times. i can´t do better tan 47s. i don´t want to be a mobile chicane.

hi, i am thinking of not race tonight. i think i am not fast enought, can´t practice too much. please, tell me your lap times. i can´t do better tan 47s. i don´t want to be a mobile chicane.
We can't discuss laptimes but 47s will get you racing with others. RSR rankings can give you some idea of the kind of laptimes the podium positions will fight for. Its up to you what you would like to do :) but if you're only looking to have a good battle with a few guys and not thinking about being at the front, 47s I believe should give you that :thumbsup:

ok. i see that i am a middle racer, so i will not disturb all of you. tariq, please, me in the pódium, with all of the aliens that are here!!! impsoble!!. yesterday i saw a 44.2 of a finnish guy and thought was a middle lap time.

so, i will be this night at the race, sure.

VIR is not a track to try something new for sure I think :D
If you considering adopting Ferrari as well, don't hesitate to ask me how to please her, she might be my side chick, but I still know a thing or 2 :roflmao:

ok. i see that i am a middle racer, so i will not disturb all of you. tariq, please, me in the pódium, with all of the aliens that are here!!! impsoble!!. yesterday i saw a 44.2 of a finnish guy and thought was a middle lap time.

so, i will be this night at the race, sure.
Add you to reserve, what car you wanna drive in case some slots free up with drop outs?

Eugene, i am on the list to race tonight!! but i get scared about the times and think a little bit about it.

so sorry for the misunderstood. tell me if i am or not reserve, please.

Eugene, i am on the list to race tonight!! but i get scared about the times and think a little bit about it.

so sorry for the misunderstood. tell me if i am or not reserve, please.
You are listed with a Porsche 911.

Don't be scared because you saw some fast lap times.
There are always a handful of REALLY fast drivers around (one of them you saw the time off.
Then there are some quick but not as extremely fast drivers.
Then there are the midfield drivers.
Then there are some slower but otherwise experienced drivers.
At last there are always a few drivers on who are new to this.

There is ALWAYS some one to race with no matter how quick or slow you think you are.
These races on RD are ALWAYS good fun, no matter where you end up placing at the end of the race.

Don't be afraid. Jump on in and enjoy, you won't regret it ;-)

Thanks dirk!
I have practice more and i am on 46s. May be i have been little inpatient with my skills.
EDIT: guys again please don't discuss lap times, and edit those bits out :)

You are on the list, sorry I did not realize you have signed up before! So yes, you are guaranteed a spot with 911. You should stick around, it will be fun, don't worry about the speed, practice for consistency for this track :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back