ACC Club Staff
Staff
Premium

spa.JPG

ACC Club - 45 minute Sprint​

The event can be found HERE
The password to sign up for the event is esports

Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules

Discord: You don't have to use discord but if you like to chat join on the #Assetto Corsa Competizione voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and synchronize your premium account.

Timetable
Prac: 19:30 UTC / 20:30 BST / 21:30 CEST (25 minutes)
Quali: 19:55 UTC / 20:55 BST / 21:55 CEST (15 minutes)
Race: 20:10 UTC / 21:10 BST / 22:10 CEST (45 minutes)

Any questions just PM me :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Timetable
Prac: 19:30 UTC / 20:30 BST / 21:30 CEST (25 minutes)
Quali: 19:55 UTC / 20:55 BST / 21:55 CEST (15 minutes)
Race: 20:10 UTC / 21:10 BST / 22:10 CEST (45 minutes)
Just a quick note: sgp says 18:30 for the even start! I mean I'd like to race an hour earlier since I'm in CEST but I guess you just clicked the wrong little button somewhere while setting it up hehe

Can't wait!
Any advice for temps or anything?
It's gonna be no pitstop, no weather so I can just grab my "endurance" setup and just don't drive into the pitlane? :D

I had no seat time at all and will just come home when practice starts.. Best prepared race ever :p

That was a fun little race, looking at that contact Rasmus it was just a misunderstanding. I thought you would be taking the wide line so went slower to give you room ha. All good fun, had a blast trying to get past Hape for all those laps - great driving fella.

As the numbers are really low we'll take a break for a few weeks and come back in September with a few warm up races then a series if the numbers are good enough.

Enjoy the rest of the summer :)

Hehe yeah I wanted to give you the corner and try a switchback or simply line up for another lap without getting a cut warning.
Sadly you had a similar plan and so I just hit you in the side and hit the wall at 200+ :roflmao: :whistling:

Good race getting back up to you and Hape with Johann in front, lining up lurking behind you two battling and when the chance arised, I tried to get the lead :p

Sadly we lost Johann in Eau Rouge but it was entertaining to see you getting back at Hape after our contact and your spin!
Congrats for pulling it off in the last lap!

Great Race yesterday!
Wish I didn't lose the car in Eau Rouge, so I could stay in the battle with Chris and Hape, and with Rasmus catching up. Unfortunately, I choose a bad line through Eau Rouge, and ended in the wall :whistling::
Nevertheless, I enjoyed the race, and I am looking forward to the future races! :)

Unfortunately, I choose a bad line through Eau Rouge, and ended in the wall :whistling::
Doesn't look like a bad line! More like a bad car, lol.
I wonder if it's one of the very few things that acc got wrong compared to reality.
I can't imagine the real drivers fearing for their lives every time they go through eau rouge :cautious::roflmao:

I couldn't really find any hints in the motec telemetry either btw.
Car isn't bottoming out or anything...
Seems to be some kind of aero stall that sadly isn't shown in motec.

I even tried the Coach Dace amg setup for spa and it has the same issue!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back