AC GT3 @ Spa - Sunday 3rd January 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
All done, thanks. I'm going with the Porsche please. What sort of time will i need to aim for to be competitive here?

Don't worry about that. We have people in 2:16s, we have people in 2:21-22s. The best way to learn is to race with others -- you'll certainly find people to race with :)

Last edited:
Count me in. Before I decide on the car, is the Corvette C7R not in this class? I tried it recently and was 2 seconds a lap quicker than in the porsche. Might just be me learning the track but also if it's actually a quicker car, maybe that explains things :D

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all. Looking forward to getting back on track here.

Count me in. Before I decide on the car, is the Corvette C7R not in this class? I tried it recently and was 2 seconds a lap quicker than in the porsche. Might just be me learning the track but also if it's actually a quicker car, maybe that explains things :D

Nope, the C7.R is a GTE car. If you compared it to the 911 GT3 R, then yeah, you would find the GTE car to be a bit quicker :thumbsup:

Last edited:
The 488 for me please Chris :thumbsup:
Hello everyone, hope your holidays have been good. The usual R8 please.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all. Looking forward to getting back on track here.
Pheew, :thumbsup: back to good old times, so I will dust off the old ....

Nissan GT-r GT3 please @Chris Down :)
Please sign me up, cat tbd.

newbie, will be slow, so take it easy on me
Yes please @Chris Down 650S Ferrari for me please :thumbsup:

Thanks for organising buddy, and hope you and yours had a great time over Christmas:)
I'd like to have a Lambo please :)

Welcome lads, and merry Christmas! :thumbsup:

haha, i got into 2:25 after 10 laps on the standard setup! Looks like i do need to worry about that! More practice and a setup needed i think!
Just a tip though, the 911 burns the rear tyres fast so you might go for the mediums and still do a tyre change halfway.

thanks, i'm actually thinking of using the Mclaren, using standard setup I can get it into 2:23 but just cant get the Porsche to turn in so stuck in the 25s

Are you using medium tyres with the standard setup?

If you dig around in earlier RD club races, you should find some setups for the GT3 cars & videos that help with your racing line etc.,.

I wouldn't get too worried about lap times around Spa. My advice would be to try & find a consistent race pace.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 30 42.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 34 48.6%