AC GT3 @ Spa-Francorchamps - Wednesday September 23rd, 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I also like it because then you have 2 chances to stay in or close to the pack and learn something!
...on the other hand, if you have no problem holding the pace anyway it is of course more fun if it lasts longer

I also like it because then you have 2 chances to stay in or close to the pack and learn something!
...on the other hand, if you have no problem holding the pace anyway it is of course more fun if it lasts longer

And in long races you don't need to be that lightning fast, consistency will get you far :)
Plus there's more tactics involved... we each have our own likings :)

I have a serious problem at the moment, ISP is down and I have no clue if and when I get internet again...
Hoping that it will be back in time :mad:

I'd really like to do this race, it will be a tight squeeze for me though. I might not make practice. My current time is 16:35, is that the same as the server? I have UTC time at an hour earlier and if that's the case I should be fine.

And in long races you don't need to be that lightning fast, consistency will get you far :)
Plus there's more tactics involved... we each have our own likings :)
Yeah, any race were I got a high place finish was just a matter of not crashing when everyone else does. :)

I'd really like to do this race, it will be a tight squeeze for me though. I might not make practice. My current time is 16:35, is that the same as the server? I have UTC time at an hour earlier and if that's the case I should be fine.

Yeah, any race were I got a high place finish was just a matter of not crashing when everyone else does. :)
Server should be 15:35 now...

Nice race, could´ve been even nicer without that small 1st corner incident... Good for me though, an inherited 2nd place is better than no place.

Had no mic on this time but thanks to all. See you in the next one ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back