AC GT3 @ Spa-Francorchamps - Wednesday September 23rd, 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Cheers for the race guys, was some good fun :)

Managed to avoid the first lap carnage(s), lost a few positions though. First out of La Source, then on Kemmel when 2 Nissans shot past me with what felt like +50km/h more top speed :laugh:. Some nice battles after that, or rather waiting for the guy ahead to make a mistake. Third in the end was better than expected after quali.

@Ricardo: was funny driving behind you and watching you struggle through the 2nd sector, with the rear all over the place :D

Not too much racing here :(
One snappy moment in first lap and race was over :mad:
Anyway after pitting i got a better feeling for the car after some laps managed some 2:24 laps, which is not too bad.
And left foot braking also worked quite fine :thumbsup: only left foot is hurting now 'cause it is not used to doing so much :roflmao:

First of all, nice racing with you guys again.
And congrats to podium. Next time I'll be right on your tail @Geof :sneaky:
That was a nice race and fun comeback for me.
I hoped to get a clean first lap but... somehow I managed to find Tomi's front in my left rear, well we both spinned. I really had no clue he was there, and propably it was my fault so sorry for that. Hope no one else got hit :)
I had damage all over the car, and losing that aero made driving quite a bit harder than I was hoping, and destroyed my rear tyres. I had a hard time even without that damage capturing slides steering only with one hand :D
@kedy89 It was so slippery in the end, that I was only waiting for myself to make that mistake :whistling:
Think I'll let that hand heal for a while still before next race. Last laps were quite painful...
Be seeing you guys...

Last edited:
First of all, nice racing with you again.
And congrats to podium. Next time I'll be right on your tail @Geof :sneaky:
That was a nice race and fun comeback for me.
I hoped to get a clean first lap but... somehow I managed to find Tomi's front in my left rear, well we both spinned. I really had no clue he was there, and propably it was my fault so sorry for that. Hope no one else got hit :)
I had damage all over the car, and losing that aero made driving quite a bit harder than I was hoping, and destroyed my rear tyres. I had a hard time even without that damage capturing slides steering only with one hand :D
@kedy89 It was so slippery in the end, that I was only waiting for myself to make that mistake :whistling:
Think I'll let that hand heal for a while still before next race. Last laps were quite painful...
Be seeing you guys...
Thought that you were having some troubles, normally you're at least 1s faster than I. Still was a nice challenge trying to keep up with you, especially through La Source you always managed to pull a gap.

Thought that you were having some troubles, normally you're at least 1s faster than I. Still was a nice challenge trying to keep up with you, especially through La Source you always managed to pull a gap.

La Source was for some reason only place where it still was feeling pretty balanced :roflmao:

I could have done with more practice before hand. I got hit in the rear going into Les Combes on the first lap and had a really loose rear end after that. Cue lots of power sliding, I finally lost the rear end through Eau Rouge and went back to the pits with 5 laps left. Managed to get down to 2:23.5 with a repaired car so happy enough to at least improve my time over the season. Probably should have pitted on the first lap, I was last anyway and it looks like the damage was costing me 2-3 seconds a lap.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back