AC GT3 @ Silverstone - Sunday 31st May 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Afternoon Chris.

Something has come up where I am needed in a tournament on a separate game :(

Sadly I will have to pull out.

However if it is all said and done prior to the race I will try and join if there's still space.

I’ll do my best to make it by quail. I definitely need few more laps in since this week has been no good to me.

On the BARBEE right now.
And you can’t blame me!

Attachments

• 4337EA81-9A6B-47D6-81F3-3BE0DAF61C45.jpeg
    4337EA81-9A6B-47D6-81F3-3BE0DAF61C45.jpeg
    165.5 KB · Views: 48
I didn’t have time to practice at all and tomorrow is gonna be a long day at work so i think I’ll have to skip this one too..

Great race, really enjoyed that. Qualified and finished 11th, first 2 corners were scary going 3 wide but survived any mayhem, thought I had got over the curse of spinning in every race but nope, ended up getting cocky with about 5 corners to go on the last lap and gave up 2 places, I forgot the rear tyres were going. There's always next week! Thanks Chris for organising

Last edited:
great practise for karting tomorrow, although my qualy wasn't that great
great race overall, nice defending in the first stint from @Raresch I believe (Pink Audi?, didnt have realtime on). However you undercut me completely leaving me all alone on the track, no one in front no one behind (which was very nice btw, how did you do that tho?) Glad I finished 7th tho, really happy with my consistensy of not spinning and fcking everything up

Thanks @Chris Down for organising, great race
BTW, does someone have a replay I could download?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back