AC GT3 @ Silverstone - Sunday 31st May 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Due to hardware issues that have been persisting (I'm having trouble synching my TS-PC wheel with AC atm), I'll have to withdraw from this one and take advantage of spare time to troubleshoot my setup instead. Have a fun race guys, I'm looking forwards to coming back (stronger/in a functional state) next weekend :)

Due to hardware issues that have been persisting (I'm having trouble synching my TS-PC wheel with AC atm), I'll have to withdraw from this one and take advantage of spare time to troubleshoot my setup instead. Have a fun race guys, I'm looking forwards to coming back (stronger/in a functional state) next weekend :)

Sorry to hear that mate, hope to see you back next week :)

I'm sorry but I need to cancel my start...
I have a shoulder injury. Nothing big, but I better not risk with 1 hour race.

Enjoy your race everybody

Ouch! Sorry to hear that, get better soon.

Another Assetto Corsa Questione :whistling: Can someone explain the race time to me please?

If this is a 60 minute race and the leader crosses the line after that time has hit zero, is that then their last lap or have they won?

(I have googled all these btw but got no joy!!)

Another Assetto Corsa Questione :whistling: Can someone explain the race time to me please?

If this is a 60 minute race and the leader crosses the line after that time has hit zero, is that then their last lap or have they won?

The latter - or in this race 30 laps (guess)

Once the timer hits zero, it is the final lap for the leader. Everyone sees "leader is on final lap" at the top of the screen. The leader doesn't win until the end of that lap. Once the leader has actually crossed the line, you'll see "final lap". Only once you see the "final lap" text is it really the final lap for everyone, not just the leader (for example, this needs to account for the fact that you may be ahead of the leader on track, but lapped).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back