AC GT3 @ Red Bull Ring - Sun 03 Feb 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

SERVER HAS NOW BEEN CONFIGURED - NO MORE CHANGES CAN BE MADE
RESERVES: You will no longer have a choice of car, IF you are invited into the event (Via TS) you will have the choice of whatever car is available.

That was unfortunate. Was in a good battle with @demetri for 4th (nice consistency man!) and didn't pay attention tot he fuel so ran out of gas half way around the track. Live and learn. I was happy that at that point I maintained a pace and didn't make any mistakes.

Sincere apologies to the guys that I blocked on straight after a spin . Really hope it didn't ruin your race . Then load cell snapped right down the middle and I had to retire .

Very uneventful from me, finished 7th, maybe could have got 6th if I had done the whole race on one set of mediums, but didn't judge the strategy quite right. Switched to softs for the final stint, had a few near misses which I assume is what caught @r!ver_cz out at T1.

I'm happy with the race, didn't make any mistakes and was the first 911 to finish, so I'll take it. Wasn't sure how rusty I'd be coming back! Not sure when I'll do another race but I'll hope to join you guys again soon :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back