AC GT3 @ Red Bull Ring - Sun 03 Feb 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I watched several good battles from the pits, there were good battles going on all through the field. Had issues with the server at the start, thankfully got them sorted out in the end.

@demetri .sorry for all the issues at the start with the Audi, my end it was showing as added ...I am still not sure what was happening ..thankfully we got it sorted out in the end :thumbsup:

Thanks for the turn out guys, I was thinking about putting another server up at one point, but then we had a lot of drivers pull out, so could not justify running two servers.

After qualify the top five were all Finns ...

QEJwtaF.png

Well done guys ..and many congratulations to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup: ..hope to see you all next week ..again very sorry for the Audi problems at the start.

Last edited:
I watched several good battles from the pits, there were good battles going on all through the field. Had issues with the server at the start, thankfully got them sorted out in the end.

@durielk .sorry for all the issues at the start with the Audi, my end it was showing as added ...I am still not sure what was happening ..thankfully we got it sorted out in the end :thumbsup:

Thanks for the turn out guys, I was thinking about putting another server up at one point, but then we had a lot of drivers pull out, so could not justify running two servers.

After qualify the top five were all Finns ...

QEJwtaF.png

Well done guys ..and many congratulations to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup: ..hope to see you all next week ..again very sorry for the Audi problems at the start.

That was my Audi missing. Thank you for figuring it out in the end, the race was worth it, but those finns are too damn fast for me :D

Very uneventful from me, finished 7th, maybe could have got 6th if I had done the whole race on one set of mediums, but didn't judge the strategy quite right. Switched to softs for the final stint, had a few near misses which I assume is what caught @r!ver_cz out at T1.

I'm happy with the race, didn't make any mistakes and was the first 911 to finish, so I'll take it. Wasn't sure how rusty I'd be coming back! Not sure when I'll do another race but I'll hope to join you guys again soon :thumbsup:

Congratulation to the 7th place @Spilskinanka :thumbsup: I did the whole race on two sets of softs. Wasn’t very good idea. In the first stint I spun two time in the first corner. Don’t know why, but sometimes the 911 slides very slowly under power and there is nothing to correct the car other than coming of the gas at the start of that slide, which is agains my instinct, because I catch the slide and I just want to power slide out of the corner:O_o: But that b**ch won’t let me and very slowsly goes into the gravel:D

It is sad, we could have nice 911 battle on the track, because I was fast at the start of my stints, but in the second half I had to watch for the softs:whistling:

Hopefully you will come back soon for another race;)

Ran the race on mediums and was really heavy on fuel pretty much enough to last the whole race. Pace was good at the start but i was under pressure from people with softs. Think i was in 7th, when i got rear ended in turn 2 mid bend causing me to spin. @Zeljko "Goose" Gusatovic i know you apologised down the mic but you should really wait if you shut someone off and give the place back.

Any how from down the grid during pitstop phase was back in 8th came to brake for turn one but went straight off, got round to pits and tried to fix my load cell as i was only getting 3/4 brake pressure but no joy. Time to get another one again :S

Ran the race on mediums and was really heavy on fuel pretty much enough to last the whole race. Pace was good at the start but i was under pressure from people with softs. Think i was in 7th, when i got rear ended in turn 2 mid bend causing me to spin. @Zeljko "Goose" Gusatovic i know you apologised down the mic but you should really wait if you shut someone off and give the place back.

Any how from down the grid during pitstop phase was back in 8th came to brake for turn one but went straight off, got round to pits and tried to fix my load cell as i was only getting 3/4 brake pressure but no joy. Time to get another one again :S

I think softs was the way to go. Atleast you can have some fun driving vs tip toe'ing around for 60mins. I find the pace management on mediums with a full tank just not much fun honestly.

I think softs was the way to go. Atleast you can have some fun driving vs tip toe'ing around for 60mins. I find the pace management on mediums with a full tank just not much fun honestly.

Yeah it was abit dull. I was able to lap in the 1:30's on medium with heavy fuel but the car does feel heavy and not so much fun. I think soft's next time!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%