AC GT3 Race @ Daytona Roadcourse - Fri 22Sep17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
You need to see what happens when you run on the inside of the banking on softs. The rear right goes orange and sometimes even red!

But my heart goes out to all the men who will drive 911s. That thing is bad enough as it is on its rears but Daytona is going to murder them :confused:

You need to see what happens when you run on the inside of the banking on softs. The rear right goes orange and sometimes even red!

But my heart goes out to all the men who will drive 911s. That thing is bad enough as it is on its rears but Daytona is going to murder them :confused:
Porsche-911-GT3-gallery1__4_.jpg

He was just leaving a track day there. Guess he stayed too long:laugh::laugh::laugh:

can you switch me to the audi? spent some time with it in practice tonight and it agrees with me more.

here's a setup if anyone wants to try it. the stock setup had serious camber and toe in issues. not sure why kunos doesn't have a standard as far as what they use to measure toe in and stuff.. pretty odd to have what seem like random numbering systems for this stuff.

anyway.. race fuel medium tire setup for running without a pitstop.
i'd tell you lap times but then i'd have to kill you.

Attachments

• daytona.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 210
AFAIK, GT3 cars have no "standard" settings like production road cars do, just a range of adjustments available. And that's understandable because setup is often both driver and track-specific, so GT3 teams running those cars get them adjusted for each race

AFAIK, GT3 cars have no "standard" settings like production road cars do, just a range of adjustments available. And that's understandable because setup is often both driver and track-specific, so GT3 teams running those cars get them adjusted for each race

i mean toe isn't measured normally, it's just some weird random number range as is spring rates. you don't see a toe adjustment of "10" anywhere in the real world, it's a small range based around 0.

For some reason I can not get on the practice server due to a Checksum error. I have the track installed and have driven on it several times with no issues. I have not modified the Kunos cars and so I am asking to see if anybody else has had any issues.
I was able to drive about half a lap until Bobby restarted the server about 15-20 min ago.

For some reason I can not get on the practice server due to a Checksum error. I have the track installed and have driven on it several times with no issues. I have not modified the Kunos cars and so I am asking to see if anybody else has had any issues.
I was able to drive about half a lap until Bobby restarted the server about 15-20 min ago.
Yea Nicolas it's a problem that popped up the other night and I have a work around, but it's not going to work for the race server so I am trying to work it out. I'll get it back up asap.

can you switch me to the audi? spent some time with it in practice tonight and it agrees with me more.

here's a setup if anyone wants to try it. the stock setup had serious camber and toe in issues. not sure why kunos doesn't have a standard as far as what they use to measure toe in and stuff.. pretty odd to have what seem like random numbering systems for this stuff.

anyway.. race fuel medium tire setup for running without a pitstop.
i'd tell you lap times but then i'd have to kill you.
Thank you sir. Hey @raptor1958 you might want to check this out.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back